Atlanta Falcons head coach uses Rousey to motivate his players

Hope the coach gets sued for unauthorized use of the UFC product. :cool:

Ronda makes herself look bad. Did you watch her striking in her last fight? Sloppy off-balanced arm punches, no footwork, no headmovement. The only reason she wins is because her competition sucks worse than she does.

I get it... Your the guy who bitches about Mir/Duffy or Arlovski/Browne, right?

Your footwork/head movement/arm punches is just some regurgitated drivel that you adopted as your own because it fit your preferred narrative... You're not fooling anyone

Fucking guy sucks as a coach, what was their record again?

I get it... Your the guy who bitches about Mir/Duffy or Arlovski/Browne, right?

Your footwork/head movement/arm punches is just some regurgitated drivel that you adopted as your own because it fit your preferred narrative... You're not fooling anyone

Seriously? You must not have watched that fight I guess...

I think all you Ronda lovers are just excited theirs finally a UFC champion that likes dicks inside them as much as you all do.

So let me get this straight....

Today...

A-level athletes need to be motivated by a 135 pund girl fighter?:)

Oh boy:)

I have a feeling that I will start playing America Footbal when I'm healthy and show these weaklings how a propperly motivated male looks like.

Seriously? You must not have watched that fight I guess...

I think all you Ronda lovers are just excited theirs finally a UFC champion that likes dicks inside them as much as you all do.

Lol, your a sad little man... Can't handle the fact that a woman can kick the shit out of you... Don't you feel dumb just blatantly flaunting your insecurities around? We get it, you don't like yourself but how could anyone blame you for that?

I'm just going to lay out your argument here:

women can't strike / have no power or the proper skillset but Rondas been TKOing her opponents because they are the equivalent of 6 year olds... Then degenerate into childish name calling...

Quit wasting my time, junior

Lol, your a sad little man... Can't handle the fact that a woman can kick the shit out of you... Don't you feel dumb just blatantly flaunting your insecurities around? We get it, you don't like yourself but how could anyone blame you for that?

I'm just going to lay out your argument here:

women can't strike / have no power or the proper skillset but Rondas been TKOing her opponents because they are the equivalent of 6 year olds... Then degenerate into childish name calling...

Quit wasting my time, junior

I thought you were done?

Thanks for reiterating my argument.. but you're supposed to have some kind of rebuttal. I guess it's hard to argue with the truth.

I thought you were done?

Thanks for reiterating my argument.. but you're supposed to have some kind of rebuttal. I guess it's hard to argue with the truth.

Rebuttal to what? Your argument is non existant...

"Woman can't strike except when they can and beat their opponents when they're the better fighter + your gay because you don't agree with me"

What the fuck do you want me to say about that garbage?

Rebuttal to what? Your argument is non existant...

"Woman can't strike except when they can and beat their opponents when they're the better fighter + your gay because you don't agree with me"

What the fuck do you want me to say about that garbage?

You acted like her being undefeated and finishing all of her fights was something to be impressed or motivated by. It's not. Her division may as well be filled out with random homeless people they find outside the arena.

You then called out my criticism of her striking as regurgitated drivel. It's not. Her striking sucks ass, it's worse than what I see at local amateur shows.

These facts are both true.

What I want you to say is that Ronda sucks at fighting and no one should be impressed by it.

Except it really wasn't. She was fighting someone who had no place in even fighting her in the first place...had no top wins in her entire career, was a blue belt in BJJ, and has been training for four years (originally to lose weight)...yet people are training to paint it into this sort of Ali-Foreman type situation.

I did not paint any sort of Ali-Foreman type situation. We get it, you think she crushed a can. I'm not certain I disagree. But it struck some kind of nerve and people are talking about it. MMA has been discussed more in the past five days in North America than it has in the past ten years. NFL coaches are using Ronda to motivate their players to be elite, like she is.

You don't have to think there as some intense rivalry or that it was an amazing challenge to simply relax and enjoy the moment.

I did not paint any sort of Ali-Foreman type situation. We get it, you think she crushed a can. I'm not certain I disagree. But it struck some kind of nerve and people are talking about it. MMA has been discussed more in the past five days in North America than it has in the past ten years. NFL coaches are using Ronda to motivate their players to be elite, like she is.

You don't have to think there as some intense rivalry or that it was an amazing challenge to simply relax and enjoy the moment.

Tell that to the UFC.

I could go down to the playground and lay waste to 6 year olds left and right. Apparently that would impress you?

you are a cold, cold man...

979b49d90628c86e80986d2e1388f057.gif

If you only crush cans, how elite are you?

Ronda does not only crush cans. Tate, Zingano, McMann,and Davis are all good wins. I don't know much about Carmoushe, but she certainly seemed game.

Like most avid MMA fans, you are too eager to shit on someone's accomplishments.

Ronda does not only crush cans. Tate, Zingano, McMann,and Davis are all good wins. I don't know much about Carmoushe, but she certainly seemed game.

Like most avid MMA fans, you are too eager to shit on someone's accomplishments.

You want me to pay 60 bucks for your performance, I am going to judge your performance. Fuck your accomplishments, that's my money going into your pocket, if I feel your not worth my money I'll say so.

Back