Atlanta Falcons head coach uses Rousey to motivate his players

I thought he was giving out naked pictures to those who worked hard in practice or something.

really sums up the attitude of the internet woman haters

just can't comprehend how anybody could admire or look up to a woman for anything other than being a sex object huh

must be really hard to live in 21st century where your entire world is turned upside down haha

Last edited:
I personally think the Cat fight is much better at showing off Rondas skills, in those 14 seconds she showed more technique than the rest of the division have in their lifetime

Bethe fight was sloppy and the only thing it showed is that Ronda has KO power unlike the rest of WMMA

I think that was the point... Showing that she is on a completely different level than her competition... At least that's what the coach said...

And if you've never heard of painfully dragging out a shitty analogy... Well, just saying

She's slightly better than the absolute pile of shit that is the women's divisions. Hurray!

Ronda-Rousey-ruff.jpg

What he's saying is that if these players are motivated by Ronda Rowdy's 190 performance then they have neither the mindset or the skillset to be winners, which was evidenced by their performance the last couple years. Time to rebuild in Atlanta, folks. Maybe Tebow?

Mindset/skillset of a winner?

Is that anything like being an undefeated champion that finished everyone of her opponents, most in a round if not a minute?

His speech:

Look at that bum!!If that mediocre girl can be considered the greatest athlete in the world,you guys will be seen as GODS!!

Is that anything like being an undefeated champion that finished everyone of her opponents, most in a round if not a minute?

I could go down to the playground and lay waste to 6 year olds left and right. Apparently that would impress you?

You think those Falcon players have that mindset if they're impressed by watching Ronda Rowdy at 190? Those flailing arm punches, that amazing 9 inch vertical from her opponent? I'll guarantee you those players were either laughing their asses off or talking up all kinds of misogynist shit as soon as the coach left the room.

Lol, slightly better? I'm just about done here...

Good, please leave, then all you losers can stop posting threads about freak-show WMMA and we can discuss fighters that actually are top level.

I could go down to the playground and lay waste to 6 year olds left and right. Apparently that would impress you?

except she is not fighting 6 year olds, she is fighting her peers

when anderson silva and gsp were destroying everybody were they also fighting 6 year olds?

ronda is just so good she makes everybody else look bad, just like fedor or mike tyson in their prime

adults with this insane worship of a person who does not even know who they are is just sad

Good, please leave, then all you losers can stop posting threads about freak-show WMMA and we can discuss fighters that actually are top level.

oooooh hahaha look at this impotent rage

women in mma are not going anywhere, it's only getting more popular and the most famous fighter in the mainstream is a woman

how awesome is that

You just have to wait until the next card (this Saturday) and all this WMMA talk will subside until the next Ronda Rowdy card.

except she is not fighting 6 year olds, she is fighting her peers

when anderson silva and gsp were destroying everybody were they also fighting 6 year olds?

ronda is just so good she makes everybody else look bad, just like fedor or mike tyson in their prime

Ronda makes herself look bad. Did you watch her striking in her last fight? Sloppy off-balanced arm punches, no footwork, no headmovement. The only reason she wins is because her competition sucks worse than she does.

The only reason the Falcons will not be in fourth place in the South division is the Tampa Bay Bucs.

adults with this insane worship of a person who does not even know who they are is just sad

why are you talking this way about football players?

they may be undereducated simpletons but I am sure they know who they are

I do agree that adults worshipping football in america is a bit insane

This is absolutely insane. I just don't get it. It's a woman who fights other women who don't know how to fight.....at all.

Back