At which point did your recognize Fedor as the GOAT.

When he beat Nog the first time, I was shocked. I couldn't believe it and I thought Nog would somehow win the rematch. When Fedor beat him again and won the 2004 Tournament to become Champ Champ there was no way anyone could deny his greatness

fedor-emelianenko-signed-11x14-photo-psadna-coa-pride-grand-prix-belt-autograph5-t5873806-1600.jpg

When he fought nog I was a huge nog fan, and he showed me something that fight that I will always remember s that point where I went with the Fedor hype, and from then on he just kept on proving himself time after time.

Nobody has done with he has done at HW but he ducked the UFC. So it's mixed.

Fedor vs Herring then Nog.

No one fight in particular. Back in the grappling Fedor days!

Never. He beat a bunch of cans and a couple good fighters and has lost to a couple of cans. Too scared to fight in the UFC. Most overrated fighter of all time IMO.

Never. He beat a bunch of cans and a couple good fighters and has lost to a couple of cans. Too scared to fight in the UFC. Most overrated fighter of all time IMO.
When did this horribly farcical opinion change and you decided to come out of the foul darkness and into the light,basking in Fedor's goatly realm of truth and casting punches of love?

for me it was when I realised he didn't give a fuck about taking the fight to the place where his opponent was strongest whilst still looking to finish the fight asap.

When he went toe to toe with Crocop. Up until that point I thought Crocop was the guy. He was an absolute assassin, probably the most feared fighter in MMA at that time. I thought Crocop was going to run through Fedor, and Fedor stood for a good portion of that fight and looked fearless.

It was always apparent that Fedor was a special fighter, but his streak just kept going and kept going. Around that point was when I stopped watching to see if someone would beat him and instead watching to see how he would win.

Never recognized him as even the HW GOAT. Think it's a shame we never got to see him fight in the UFC and all and have much more against his annoying fanbase than him. Sure he's a good dude.

Think a prime Cro Cop would be better in modern MMA. Fedor is small for even a LHW today.

When he went toe to toe with Crocop. Up until that point I thought Crocop was the guy. He was an absolute assassin, probably the most feared fighter in MMA at that time. I thought Crocop was going to run through Fedor, and Fedor stood for a good portion of that fight and looked fearless.

It was always apparent that Fedor was a special fighter, but his streak just kept going and kept going. Around that point was when I stopped watching to see if someone would beat him and instead watching to see how he would win.
If you were there,from the point he wrenched the title from Nog who looked up until this point unstoppable,as he had survived getting piledriven by bob sapp,and then after losing the title beating the unbeatable cro cop...

watching Fedor just keep triumphing every time,3,4,5,6 times a year and never losing,mostly not coming close to losing,in the dominant fashion that he did,was fuckin incredible and i never ever did have such a awe inspiring,satisfying ridiculously obscenely impossibly long ride of winning and glory that Fedor gave to his fans,and we will never see its like again...

Never recognized him as even the HW GOAT. Think it's a shame we never got to see him fight in the UFC and all and have much more against his annoying fanbase than him. Sure he's a good dude.

Think a prime Cro Cop would be better in modern MMA. Fedor is small for even a LHW today.
Prime Cro Cop couldnt beat Fedor. Another skull in Fedor's death march.

Prime Cro Cop couldnt beat Fedor. Another skull in Fedor's death march.

Yeah he lost. Could have went either way and still think Cro Cop's better looking through that expensive Pride library. But even if he couldn't beat Fedor think Cro Cop's better suited to beat modern fighters. Think Big Nog's the worst of the three tbh.

Back