At which point did your recognize Fedor as the GOAT.

Remember when he was randleplexed and it caused 0 damage?

He was on my radar as one of the greats prior but clear GOAT came around

LavishKindlyBlackandtancoonhound-small.gif

Crocop was just on such a beast like run and Fedor never gave him an inch.

His fights against Nog and Cro Cop did it for me.

That GnP against Nog? WTF?

The way he was catching Mirkos kicks and tossing him like a child? WTF?

What you are talking about is very consistent with a sambo expert.

Conor is the GOAT no questions asked

Coming up next:

At which point did you recognize Anderson as the GOAT!

Everyone living knows Fedor to be the GOAT,except for apostates and faithless slime.

I want to hear when you realized fedor was the goat. All other opinions are not needed.

I'm glad this is an objective discussion. After all, we're talking about MMA, which has room for subjectivity and opinions....not religion or life-and-death stuff.

I'm glad this is an objective discussion. After all, we're talking about MMA, which has room for subjectivity and opinions....not religion or life-and-death stuff.
Bow your head and cast off all this taint.

And become taintless.

Unless 'Fedor' is Jon Jones's nickname, then no I dont recognise him as the GOAT.
Jones didn't get a title until 2011. So unless you've only been watching within the last decade, there was another fighter you called the greatest of all time.

I had never really thought about a GOAT until I was a few years in. Being Canadian I was a fan of GSP since his UFC debut. But the talk of a GOAT wasn’t nearly what it’s like now.

Back in the day there were only a couple of candidates. And Gracie had pretty much proved to be the GOAT in my opinion at the time I had started following mma.

GSP took over from there.

All respect to Fedor.

When his childhood friend and him went to the spa and hit eachother with giant herbal leafs like an Egyptian king.

For me it was when he beat big Nog the second time. Watching him dominate and seeing the Japanese ladies in the crowd crying from the violent beating he was putting on him. At that time Nog had only lost to Fedor and Dan Henderson. The Henderson loss was a Split decision way back in 2000. Pride Fedor was the most dominant Heavyweight to ever fight. How many heavy weights have won 27 consecutive fights? I know there was some cans in that streak but their was also some fucking world beaters in the prime of their careers.

What was the particular miracle work he performed that made you give up all your worldly possessions to worship and adore him?

What knockout or submission really did it for you?
Or is the dominant eons long reign in itself?
vs Nog .

Everyone living knows Fedor to be the GOAT,except for apostates and faithless slime.

I want to hear when you realized fedor was the goat. All other opinions are not needed.
Not my GOAT, overrated

Back