Crime Asians being targeted in Las Vegas

Piece of shit. Clearly, soft coddling hasn’t worked. He will probably get locked up until 21 and then be back on the streets, this time, killing people.

- You want the kid locked till 21? The piece of trash deserves a botched Tombstone pilledriver, and expend the rest of his worthless life, being feed by a straw.

You can't keep rocking the babies to sleep, which is why we keep seeing so many people committing dozens of crimes before they finally kill people.

Yeah let's just execute them instead.

Oftentimes it's the system itself that makes them into more severe criminals.

Asians are a solid voting block for the Democrat party. While that doesn't excuse any attacks on them, I don't see how they can continuously see unprovoked assaults and burglary committed against them and continue to support soft on crime DAs. And let's get it straight, the majority of these attacks are committed by black perpetrators. I remember a statistic of something like the chance of black on Asian violence is like 100x more likely than Asian on black violence, which is absolutely insane. There is definitely something going on here, not sure if they are just seen as easy targets or if it's some sort of racism, but a discrepancy like that needs actual outrage.

This what happens when the former president uses rhetoric like China virus, kung-flu, and refers to CCP assets as chow chow.

So what you are telling all of us here is that Asians were never targets of violence prior to Trump?

The funny thing is that the people who are the #1 perps when it comes to Asian violence right now, would kill you if you walked through their neighborhood at night just for wearing a MAGA hat.

So what you are telling all of us here is that Asians were never targets of violence prior to Trump?

The funny thing is that the people who are the #1 perps when it comes to Asian violence right now, would kill you if you walked through their neighborhood at night just for wearing a MAGA hat.

Thank you.
Everything is Trumps fault.

Yeah, that's it. The BLM "youth" of America are targeting the Asian communities because of what DONALD TRUMP has called them <JagsKiddingMe>
What in the name of CNN is this <Dany07><WhatIsThis>

don’t worry friends, was just joking. You all may remember this mega thread where libtards were blaming trump for the uptick in violence because of like one or two clips of rednecks being verbally abusive to Asians, meanwhile almost all the videos were of minorities assaulting Asians, mostly in areas ran by Soros backed DAs, letting violent criminals back on the streets, who then target vulnerable populations

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-violence-recently-directed-at-asian-americans.4169433/

whole thread is sherdog warroom in a microcosm. Either blame trump for everything, or present actual evidence. Good times

Or you can keep coddling them and maybe someone that you know could be their next victim.

I never suggested they be coddled. And I never got an answer as to how, specifically, Vegas coddles them.

Asians are a solid voting block for the Democrat party. While that doesn't excuse any attacks on them, I don't see how they can continuously see unprovoked assaults and burglary committed against them and continue to support soft on crime DAs. And let's get it straight, the majority of these attacks are committed by black perpetrators. I remember a statistic of something like the chance of black on Asian violence is like 100x more likely than Asian on black violence, which is absolutely insane. There is definitely something going on here, not sure if they are just seen as easy targets or if it's some sort of racism, but a discrepancy like that needs actual outrage.

It's always interesting where that race card pops up vs where its condemned.

Well I'm Korean-American and I still vote mainly Democratic because while I don't like the crime, there are more important issues to me - such as fiscal policy, tax cuts mainly benefitting the wealthy, attempts to cut Social Security, etc.

So it's the lesser of two evils for me. Although both are complete shit if we're being honest.

BTW I live in an area of Manhattan where there are a mix of minorities, white people and black people. I see the crime. Petty crime like shoplifting is definitely up and people are starting to get fed up. However, not nearly as bad as San Francisco.

Some athletic and explosives youths in Murica seem to target Asians, especially elderly Asians.

- You want the kid locked till 21? The piece of trash deserves a botched Tombstone pilledriver, and expend the rest of his worthless life, being feed by a straw.

I was bitching about him getting out at 22, as is the most likely. Trust me, I am on board with the straw idea

Back