Ashton Kutcher rolling with Craig Jones

He’s a blue belt at best. Kind of what most of us suspected.
Same.

Guy Ritchie, Sean Patrick Flanery, and Spencer Pratt are the 3 most famous people I know of that roll really hard and train like most of us train. I don't know if Pratt is a black belt or not but I'd think he's close. We were in the same division at master worlds several years ago and he looked really sharp.

Same.

Guy Ritchie, Sean Patrick Flanery, and Spencer Pratt are the 3 most famous people I know of that roll really hard and train like most of us train. I don't know if Pratt is a black belt or not but I'd think he's close. We were in the same division at master worlds several years ago and he looked really sharp.

thwrss absolutely no reason to not roll if you are doing Bjj, it doesn’t matter whether you are Ashton or chuck Norris, you either roll with normal mortals, or your are better off doing karate... I mean prince of England goes to the army, but a tv actor can’t roll? Fuck that...

If anything this makes Rigan look bad, not Ashton.

Fucking disgraceful.

I'm about Ashton's size, maybe a little bigger.

One of my teammates (purple) rolled with Lach a few weeks ago and actually was competitive, got some good looks, a couple legit escapes. Lach wasn't going easy like this and didn't concede position.

Ashton however looked like a fish out of water.

Rigan, you're a laughing stock.

Yeah he looks like a spazzy blue belt. Rigans celebrity program is a joke

Same.

Ed O'Neill has propably rolled a lot. He started BJJ around 90s I think? He is old now thought.

I’m not gonna judge a random minute of rolling footage, between two guys who are both talking & being all friendly while everyone is laughing, as if it’s a truly viable sample of either guy’s skillsets, or fight mentality.

Also... as long as he is not out in public talking tough guy shit: I’m not gonna hate on a celeb spreading the good word of BJJ, through training. Whether he’s trying to be a world champ, or just learn a few cool moves, or anything in between. Good for him.

source.gif

I would bet most 41 year old brown belts would look similar if they were rolling with Craig Jones.

I would bet most 41 year old brown belts would look similar if they were rolling with Craig Jones.

nothing could be further than the truth. I'm not trying to be "the cool guy" or a dick, but it's obvious you don't train. I'm a 42 year old brown belt. been training for over 10 years. got my brown 3 years ago. and I'm telling you Ashton has blue belt talent at best. anyone who's been training for a few years would know this. Craig Jones is messing around and having fun. he's giving things up and playing with Ashton. going 20%. how do I know ashton is a blue belt? it's the position by position holes in basically every transition and position. anyone who's been training a while sees this clear as day. and it has nothing to do with Craig Jones. Craig is just a body going slow and having fun with him. which is also extremely obvious to any seasoned bjj practitioner.

exactly seems like theirs a ton of jealousy in this thread for his fame money

hating on him that hard u can hate on rigan machado for being a ell out sure but kutcher hasnt done anything but get on the mat and try to learn

nothing could be further than the truth. I'm not trying to be "the cool guy" or a dick, but it's obvious you don't train. I'm a 42 year old brown belt. been training for over 10 years. got my brown 3 years ago. and I'm telling you Ashton has blue belt talent at best. anyone who's been training for a few years would know this. Craig Jones is messing around and having fun. he's giving things up and playing with Ashton. going 20%. how do I know ashton is a blue belt? it's the position by position holes in basically every transition and position. anyone who's been training a while sees this clear as day. and it has nothing to do with Craig Jones. Craig is just a body going slow and having fun with him. which is also extremely obvious to any seasoned bjj practitioner.
he had pretty good base ill give him that maybe it comes form his wrestling days

I'm not trying to be "the cool guy" or a dick, but it's obvious you don't train. I'm a 42 year old brown belt. been training for over 10 years. got my brown 3 years ago.

Weird flex bro, I'm pretty sure more than half the f12 have been black belts longer than you've been a brown. Also of all people to call out....Holt?!

I don’t think it’s his ineffectiveness, but rather the erky-jerk movements and lack of creativity in his transitions that are worrisome.

I’m not shitting on Ashton, he doesn’t promote himself, but craig literally went to turtle and by brown i would expect someone to know how to situate their weight, isolate an arm, etc. before hopping back for an armbar like that.

This is a damning indictment of Joe Rogan’s blackbelt btw.

This is a damning indictment of Joe Rogan’s blackbelt btw.
Google tells me Joe is a black belt under Jean Jacques and Eddie Bravo.

Considering how well a lot of Bravo's students are doing, it's made me re-evaluate just how prestigious a Bravo black belt is. Is an Eddie Bravo black belt more prestigious than a Royce Gracie one at this point? Seems maddening that this might be possible.

Jesus christ hes in his 40s? And honestly you can tell by his body control (his own body obviously) he is not a brown belt. Watch him move its clear as day.

Back