Ashton Kutcher rolling with Craig Jones

Wtf. Seriously, wtf. Kutcher doesn't look half bad, and Craig Jones is clearly going at about 10% here. The levels to this game are crazy.

Edit: disregard the half-bad part, I forgot he's a ''brown belt'', woops. I'm still impressed by Krig though.

Last edited:
I rarely hate on celebrities but i can't stand that doucher

Wtf. Seriously, wtf. Kutcher doesn't look half bad, and Craig Jones is clearly going at about 10% here. The levels to this game are crazy.

Seriously? Kutcher looks like someone on his 3rd class, not someone who should be wearing a brown belt.

No one expects him to beat Craig but he really looks like someone who doesn't train at all.

Kutcher is meant to be a great dude but I feel like Rigan has sold him a pile of dog shit for an inflated fee and called it good. He's lied to him about his abilities to keep him as a paying customer.

Seriously? Kutcher looks like someone on his 3rd class, not someone who should be wearing a brown belt.

No one expects him to beat Craig but he really looks like someone who doesn't train at all.

Kutcher is meant to be a great dude but I feel like Rigan has sold him a pile of dog shit for an inflated fee and called it good. He's lied to him about his abilities to keep him as a paying customer.

his wrestling posture and scrambles look decent, didn’t really see much of his jiu jitsu though.

I hear Ashton’s Butterfly guard is his real strength, and it has a huge effect on his opponents.

Very difficult to assess Kutcher's technical ability in that video. Still doubt he's anything more than an average blue at best.

Well those first seconds looked horrible, either that was Craig or another white belt, that arm bar attempt was horrible for brown belt standards, he did get a nice cradle though

Last edited:
Yeah after watching it he looks pretty bad to be honest

I hear Ashton’s Butterfly guard is his real strength, and it has a huge effect on his opponents.
giphy.gif

Wow he looked worse than I thought he would.

I wonder whats the reason to fly in craig fucking jones to roll with ashton, he has enough money to throw around, but he shoudlve just bring in some regular dude pay him to roll with him close doors or whatever since he doesnt roll with mortals, I dont know, this machado is one hell of a piece of shit, he probably took a chunk of craigs money, talked ashton in to see how his skills were... I see him go, "I think you will de just fine, you are close to his level"... ashton going, you think so??? ... "yeah I reallyt think you can hang with him", its going to cost you 15000 the hour, you know, hes an adcc champ, but it will give you a good idea of where you at.... Ashton... pss fuck it lets do it!... hours later..., craig, this is rigan, you wanna come down to roll with ashton, he´ll pay you 2000 for one hour of rolling... .craig goes Fuck yes! what a deal.... the rest we already now....

He’s a blue belt at best. Kind of what most of us suspected.

Back