Law Ashli Babbitt’s Husband sues Dept of Justice for name of Capitol cop who shot her

"Babbitt’s mother, Micki Witthoeft, has continuously held protests over her daughter’s death in D.C. and has called for the hanging deaths of Byrd and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). She has been arrested twice in relation to her protesting, though prosecutors have declined to press charges." https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ashli-babbitt-wrongful-death-lawsuit_n_659c0d9de4b075f4cfd3570b

What better way to get justice for your daughter than to call for the hanging death of a politician that had nothing do to with it. Smart one.
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

the deceased treasonist won't be awarded a single penny. the shooting was already investigated and it was ruled that the domestic terrorist had legally been put down like a diseased dog.

give it a year and she'll be begging the maga trash to send her all their money to help pay for her legal fees. this fine heap of maga trash is just as deranged as the sorry ass excuse of a daughter that she raised. the only money she'll be getting is the money she grifts from the gullible trumptards.
or she will put out NFT's of her daughter. One thing MAGA loves is NFT's.

Why would I want to see my fellow Americans get slaughtered?
It’s the right wing chuds that keep fantasizing about slaughtering fellow Americans in a civil war.

Because you're a psycho. I already said that.

or she will put out NFT's of her daughter. One thing MAGA loves is NFT's.
Going to put some red liquid in a vial so that people can wear her 'blood' around their neck. 19.95 and you, too, can be a part of the madness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back