Law Ashli Babbitt’s Husband sues Dept of Justice for name of Capitol cop who shot her

And you're a right-wing asshat. LOL.

George Floyd wasn't in the process of committing a violent felony in which he was a threat to members of congress. Get real.

incorrect again.

why do you low information ingrate simps keep trying to classify libertarian as right wing? take a beginners poly-sci class before trying to run your mouth on the internet, shitstain.

<SelenaWow>
Yup American law enforcement is famous for it's blatant disregard for the lives and safety of white women. Are you serious?
And white men, a la Daniel Shaver. Every single statistic concretely illustrates the disproportional use of force on white people. But feelings>facts. You know that better than anyone.

incorrect again.

why do you low information ingrate simps keep trying to classify libertarian as right wing? take a beginners poly-sci class before trying to run your mouth on the internet, shitstain.

I don't care what you classify yourself as. Your analogy was idiotic. So, piss off, bird brain.

Her family seeks $30 million now.

"The lawsuit asking for $30 million, brought by the conservative group Judicial Watch on behalf of Babbitt’s family, takes aim at the officer who shot Babbitt, Michael Byrd, along with the Capitol Police for negligent supervision and training."

I back the blue on this one. And it will be hard to prove to a jury the policeman should have held his firearm at a different angle or should have gave more warning.

"The lawsuit asking for $30 million, brought by the conservative group Judicial Watch on behalf of Babbitt’s family, takes aim at the officer who shot Babbitt, Michael Byrd, along with the Capitol Police for negligent supervision and training."

I back the blue on this one. And it will be hard to prove to a jury the policeman should have held his firearm at a different angle or should have gave more warning.
Yeah, I don't think they have a prayer on this one. Everyone in that building had red dots on them. Once you crash the gates at a government building with half of the country's elite politicians in it, it's a green light. It's amazing that she was the only one who got shot that day.

They should release the name. We can't have a police force operating within the US that kills civilians, is cleared of wrongdoing, and sees the Officer enjoying anonymity the entire time.
Translation : "give the craziest among those who believe the things I believe a chance to take revenge"

Let’s see how this goes. Seems pretty clear cut. Mob of people trying to enter break down barrier. Warned multiple times to stay back. Didn’t stay back.

It still surprises me she was the only one that got shot that day.
If you would have told me 20 years ago that a bunch of people stormed into the capital by force, breaking down windows and doors, assaulting cops, constructing a gallows, and chanting they were going to hang the V.P., I would have expected a blood bath.

It still surprises me she was the only one that got shot that day.
If you would have told me 20 years ago that a bunch of people stormed into the capital by force, breaking down windows and doors, assaulting cops, constructing a gallows, and chanting they were going to hang the V.P., I would have expected a blood bath.

You would have wanted a bloodbath. Because you're a psycho who thinks the bombing of Dresden was acceptable.

the deceased treasonist won't be awarded a single penny. the shooting was already investigated and it was ruled that the domestic terrorist had legally been put down like a diseased dog.

give it a year and she'll be begging the maga trash to send her all their money to help pay for her legal fees. this fine heap of maga trash is just as deranged as the sorry ass excuse of a daughter that she raised. the only money she'll be getting is the money she grifts from the gullible trumptards.

the deceased treasonist won't be awarded a single penny. the shooting was already investigated and it was ruled that the domestic terrorist had legally been put down like a diseased dog.

give it a year and she'll be begging the maga trash to send her all their money to help pay for her legal fees. this fine heap of maga trash is just as deranged as the sorry ass excuse of a daughter that she raised. the only money she'll be getting is the money she grifts from the gullible trumptards.
Not only will they not be awarded anything, it's likely they'll be on the hook for any court fees the government incurred.

"Babbitt’s mother, Micki Witthoeft, has continuously held protests over her daughter’s death in D.C. and has called for the hanging deaths of Byrd and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). She has been arrested twice in relation to her protesting, though prosecutors have declined to press charges." https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ashli-babbitt-wrongful-death-lawsuit_n_659c0d9de4b075f4cfd3570b

What better way to get justice for your daughter than to call for the hanging death of a politician that had nothing do to with it. Smart one.

Back