Law Ashli Babbitt’s Husband sues Dept of Justice for name of Capitol cop who shot her

Considering it seems like the legislators weren't in session when this happened and, thus, nobody was in danger or being threatened when this happened, it's not even remotely similar to what happened at the Capitol.

You cannot be this stupid, can you?
Nobody ever cared to protect Republican senators from protestors who get into Capitol Hill and run down a hall screaming to get onto an elevator alone with him. Angry protestors alone on an elevator with one of those “special elected officials”!

Bc it’s insane to gun down unarmed people.

UNARMED people. But they might hurt the elected person? Arrest them.

you’re not this dense are you? You know, detain the person, not just shot them while they are unarmed and no threat

the left again is shown to be authoritarian fascists.

if you’re unarmed, we will kill you. —-the left

even China is like “isn’t that a little much”?

Nobody ever cared to protect Republican senators from protestors who get into Capitol Hill and run down a hall screaming to get onto an elevator alone with him. Angry protestors alone on an elevator with one of those “special elected officials”!

you’re not this dense are you? You know, detain the person, not just shot them while they are unarmed and no threat

You're still ignoring context here.

They couldn't just stop and arrest this woman. They had lives to protect at that point. If she got into the room, either one of the officers would have had to leave their post defending the door (which the rioters would still presumably be trying to get through) to deal with her or she'd have free reign in the room to do something like, I don't know, open the door for the rest of the rioters to get through (the reason she was trying to get in, I'd assume) or go threaten the members of Congress in that room. They couldn't know she was unarmed, they warned her beforehand to stop, and her getting into the room put them, their partners, and the members of congress in danger from not just her, but the rest of the rioters trying to get in who would have the chaos of this woman in the room to use to their advantage.

Do you think she was trying to get in to take selfies or something? Use your fucking brain for once and think about the consequences of her getting into that room, what her intentions were and what the rioters were planning to do if they got in. They were being warned, at gunpoint, to stop trying to enter the room and were still doing so. How much of an idiot do you have to be to think she wasn't a threat when, in that context, she ignored those warnings and still tried to enter the room? It's tragic she was killed, I'm not celebrating that, but if she got into that room I think there's a chance the day would have been even more tragic and that's what the officers were trying to prevent by shooting her.

But no, keep comparing this to incidents that are completely different in context, even when told how different that context is. It just makes you look like a moron.

You're still ignoring context here.

They couldn't just stop and arrest this woman. They had lives to protect at that point. If she got into the room, either one of the officers would have had to leave their post defending the door (which the rioters would still presumably be trying to get through) to deal with her or she'd have free reign in the room to do something like, I don't know, open the door for the rest of the rioters to get through (the reason she was trying to get in, I'd assume) or go threaten the members of Congress in that room. They couldn't know she was unarmed, they warned her beforehand to stop, and her getting into the room put them, their partners, and the members of congress in danger from not just her, but the rest of the rioters trying to get in who would have the chaos of this woman in the room to use to their advantage.

Do you think she was trying to get in to take selfies or something? Use your fucking brain for once and think about the consequences of her getting into that room, what her intentions were and what the rioters were planning to do if they got in. They were being warned, at gunpoint, to stop trying to enter the room and were still doing so. How much of an idiot do you have to be to think she wasn't a threat when, in that context, she ignored those warnings and still tried to enter the room? It's tragic she was killed, I'm not celebrating that, but if she got into that room I think there's a chance the day would have been even more tragic and that's what the officers were trying to prevent by shooting her.

But no, keep comparing this to incidents that are completely different in context, even when told how different that context is. It just makes you look like a moron.
I couldn’t even make it past your first sentence in the first paragraph.

nobody in america gets to he told “we can’t arrest ya, so we’re just gonna have to murder you”

take that shit to China

I couldn’t even make it past your first sentence in the first paragraph.

I've gotten the impression you have that problem with most things you need to read, so I'm not surprised. If you can't take the time to understand the context of the situation before spouting off this nonsense, I have my answer on how stupid you are. Thanks for that, at least.

I thought we were talking about the idiot that was selling counterfeit 20 dollar bills, taking fentanyl, and beating pregnant women.
Man I'm glad that guy can't hurt any more women.
The cop that stopped him must be a hero..

Do you think the guard that shot that unarmed woman in the neck is a hero too?
The cop was convicted of murder and is in a jail cell. I hope he rots there.

there wasn’t enough evidence to charge this cop
In the shooting of Babbitt.

The cop was convicted of murder and is in a jail cell. I hope he rots there.

there wasn’t enough evidence to charge this cop
In the shooting of Babbitt.
The cop that man handled Floyd is a hero.
He didn't even need a gun to take care of fentanyl floyd

1) they opened the doors...after multiple other officers had been mob beaten with weapons and overrun in other areas of the capitol and it was clear they needed to fall back to protect themselves and those working inside the capitol since attempting to keep the mob out had been shown to get cops beaten down.

This doesn't alleviate anyone coming in the capitol of posing a threat because now the doors are open.

2) You're flat out wrong on the warning LOL. Big whiff on this one dummy.

"Baranyi was seen next to her in videos and photos of the incident. He gave an interview with a news reporter after the killing, showing the reporter the blood on his hands.

"[W]e had stormed into the chambers inside and there was a young lady who rushed through the windows," Baranyi told a reporter cited by the FBI affidavit. "A number of police and Secret Service were saying get down, get out of the way. She didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to try to grab people and pull them back, they shot her in the neck, and she fell back on me."

Also, who gives a fuck if the cop was in plain clothes. Doesn't matter when a member of violent mob breaks through a barrier to advance on cops and politicians using it for their safety. "but but but...he was in a blazer" is only an argument some one who is getting flailing would make.

3). "Waaaaaahhhhh George Floyd"???? This is just some odd emotional outburst. You should close sherdog and go outside and take some deep breaths because you're kind of spazzing out pretty hard here.
That's not true and doesn't make any sense.
They would have run inside and locked the door if they were getting attacked with weapons.

Well, yes it does. It goes from breaking and entering to trespassing.

You sound triggered.

Yeah. She doesn't matter because she was white . gotcha.
She should have stayed in the kitchen anyway in my opinion.p women don't belong in situations like that, her husband should have kept her in the house.

Oh, I was happy about Floyd. The man was a woman beater and a true villain. The cop that stopped him was a true hero. I'm glad were agreeing on these hero cops defending the country.

Was it Flake? Go ahead and show that video. It's laughable to compare that to actual rioters breaking past police and barriers.

I've gotten the impression you have that problem with most things you need to read, so I'm not surprised. If you can't take the time to understand the context of the situation before spouting off this nonsense, I have my answer on how stupid you are. Thanks for that, at least.
There's no getting through that coconut noggin of his. {<shrug}

Remember, lethal force is justified against unarmed white women... says the racist and inherently evil brainwashed leftist cult
<SelenaWow>
Yup American law enforcement is famous for it's blatant disregard for the lives and safety of white women. Are you serious?

Floyd was warned to not sell fentanyl, fake 20 dollar bills and to stop beating women.

So he was tossed like a child and died of terror at the superior strength and reflexes of the hero that is Chauvin.
Not all hero's wear capes. Some wear a badge and beat up women beating drug addicts.
You're disgusting. <DisgustingHHH>

Floyd was warned to not sell fentanyl, fake 20 dollar bills and to stop beating women.

So he was tossed like a child and died of terror at the superior strength and reflexes of the hero that is Chauvin.
Not all hero's wear capes. Some wear a badge and beat up women beating drug addicts.

Lol he was already in cuffs and on his belly when Chauvin got there.

Chauvin is a typical coward only capable of hurting people that are already subdued.

Hopefully he gets to spend some time in Gen Pop

What a shitty post. <{nope}>
That was hilarious.

I thought we were talking about hero cops. The left loves law enforcement now that their putting people in jail for going to church or not wearing a mask.
And shooting unarmed women.

Lol he was already in cuffs and on his belly when Chauvin got there.

Chauvin is a typical coward only capable of hurting people that are already subdued.

Hopefully he gets to spend some time in Gen Pop
Nope.
Floyd was a typical weak thug that prayed on weak pregnant women but he ran up on a man.
Its evolution, survival of the fittest.

I doubt general population will be able to do much.
Chauvin isn't an elderly Aisain lady.
They'll all be screaming "I can't breath" every night.

Nope.
Floyd was a typical weak thug that prayed on weak pregnant women but he ran up on a man.

Life's not a Seagal movie. He's fucked in gen pop.

Nope.

Nope, Chauvin had no hand in subduing Floyd at all. He got there and Floyd was already handcuffed and on his belly. That is the only way Chauvin was capable of killing him, he let the others do the hard work and than he came in to murder him while the others helped hold him down.

Chauvin will beg and plead to stay in solitary confinement where he'll rot away for the rest of his life. He still has more charges coming.

You can write him love letters, you might even be able to pay him a conjugal visit but that's the best it will get for him.

You do know Chavin got him out of the car and slammed him like a child for kicking the cage that separates the front and back seat.

Floyd ran up on a man instead of a pregnant lady.
And we all know the result.

Yea the result was he was found guilty of killing a man. I bet he doesn't feel like a hero. I bet if he could go back in time he wouldn't do it again.

Back