"As of January 2020, Conor McGregor has an estimated net worth of over $150 million."

More power to Conor. An inspiration to us all.

I didn't like the things he's done as of late outside of the ring but this new Conor is starting to do the one thing I always said I would be a bigger fan of his if he did....and that's stop acting like a fake, deserving, money braggot and try taking responsibility of the influence that he has

He deserves respect for having a high net worth?

If that number is correct, I'm happy he has the ability to take care of his family's basic material needs for many generations, but how much money someone has in the bank is completely disconnected from how respectable they are as a person.

You Mammon worshipers are something else.

Just a reminder to Conor nuthuggers that they don’t actually own any of that.

Conor money fans are so dumb. You made him rich instead of yourselves, way to go retards.

His numbers change every day, no wonder he’s into numerology, he doesn’t understand basic math

“I can count to potato”
Connor McGreggor, January 2020

Sherdog, what do you do? Restaurants? Lawyers, doctors? It's all about superior DNA. You can work out, you'll never be small wasted, giant shoulders and a 6 pack with a 3 feet vertical leap. It's a genetic lottery. 1%. Neckbeards and doritos. Become a plumber. No one will read this.

Which (according to Sherdog logic) makes Conor fans millionaires as well, and frees Conor from being trash talked, cuz he has da monies.

Thats all? Weak shit poor mf.

Conor DESERVES RESPECT! Only high level boxer make that money and hes still young.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
4wPJQhO.png

A random screenshot, sounds like a solid source! Websites about net worth are just giving very vague and incomplete estimates. Maybe he's even richer than that, maybe he has less, I really don't see why it matters at all.

Back