"As of January 2020, Conor McGregor has an estimated net worth of over $150 million."

Conor DESERVES RESPECT! Only high level boxer make that money and hes still young.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
4wPJQhO.png

How much of that is welfare

And Conor says he makes 80 million a fight lol (even though the UFC doesn't even make 80 million off one of his PPVs)
UFC definitely made at least 80 Mil off this fight. Especially with all the espn+ bs many signed up for.

Holy shit, he really is the GOAT

Hmm.... Interesting.... If only it, you know, mattered to anyone but him and his family....

Khabib already worth over 50.

Surprisingly low for Conor.

Mods, is it really ok for a troll to start an account literally just to spam threads about a single fighter all day every day??

You pop into every Conor thread to cry like a schoolgirl so if he gets banned so do you.
<BC1>

God I pray he hits 500 million in the next 2 years. I'll feel so complete if he becomes a billionaire

I’ll never understand why sherdogers care so much about someone else’s money like they’re getting a piece of the it......you don’t see this in real sports

Yes you do, like every single day. Every time someone signs a new contract its reported on every sports news across the globe.

Yes you do, like every single day. Every time someone signs a new contract its reported on every sports news across the globe.
But do you see the fans celebrating it like they get a cut out Of it......no they don’t chief

I’ll never understand why sherdogers care so much about someone else’s money like they’re getting a piece of the it......you don’t see this in real sports

<JagsKiddingMe>

They disclose almost every detail of contracts in other sports, and have entire shows dedicated to drafts and trade deadlines. Which discuss those details ad nauseam.

The most popular athlete in boxing changed his nickname to "Money" and posts his bank statements online.

<Kobe213>

Last edited:
Conor DESERVES RESPECT! Only high level boxer make that money and hes still young.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
4wPJQhO.png

Good for him. There aren't very many people in this world who are capable of going from obscurity to making the kind of money he's making. He did it in a very short time frame too by using a combination of skill, marketability and business acumen. Hopefully he stays away from trouble because it's always fun to watch him fight.

The guy spends a shit ton - probably giving out freebies to his posse, models, bottles, cars, clothes.

You guys have watched ESPN 30 for 30's - you've seen ball players making NICE money spend it all.

Look at Mike Tyson. It's so easy to spend + make bad business decisions and before you know it the money is gone.

Back