As an mma fan why would you possibly want Romeros career over?

Why?

So that the CLEAN fighters can compete and achieve what they have worked their asses off for without suffering concussions and all the financial loss that go along with a loss because some cheater got away with cheating.

If everyone was allowed to take whatever they wanted and we had marvel comics MMA then fine, it would at least be a level playing field (and we all know many-most fighter have taken juice if they aren't on it now) but that isn't the case, so the clean fighters deserve a fair fight.

That's why.

I've never been one to care too much about PEDs because I feel they are far more rampant than we likely realize in some form or another. I can also understand the position of those that are adamantly opposed to them. If the UFC is willing to put forth the effort to try and crack down on them, they have to be willing to suffer the consequences if caught. There are many laws I don't agree with as well, but I'm fully cognizant of the fact that it doesn't matter should choose not to abide by them.

I've never been one to care too much about PEDs because I feel they are far more rampant than we likely realize in some form or another. I can also understand the position of those that are adamantly opposed to them. If the UFC is willing to put forth the effort to try and crack down on them, they have to be willing to suffer the consequences if caught. There are many laws I don't agree with as well, but I'm fully cognizant of the fact that it doesn't matter should choose not to abide by them.

I am with you that PED use is widespread and that not all laws are fair (particularly regarding substances but that is a pandora's box full of endless discussion)

But for me, just my 2 cent, nothing more-- PEDs in combat sports have an undeniable issue of causing or at least increasing the likelihood of a concussion, or brain trauma.

While that obviously is part of the game in a FIGHT, it is one thing for a guy to be KOed because of his opponents skill and another to be overpowered and KOed because the opponent cheated and used PEDs to give them superhuman strength.

I am a pride fan and I admit I enjoyed the violence that was surely fueled by PEDs, but the time has come for the sport to be cleaned up.

so now usada is racist. damn sjw's...

They want a white person to remain champ
Such a tool. They want money. Take your race baiting bullshit and shove it up your ass.

I don't see how it's so hard to realize race is irrelevant. It's about money. Do you think Joe White dude from down the street would get a sentence as light as Jon Jones? No. Now shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
I am with you that PED use is widespread and that not all laws are fair (particularly regarding substances but that is a pandora's box full of endless discussion)

But for me, just my 2 cent, nothing more-- PEDs in combat sports have an undeniable issue of causing or at least increasing the likelihood of a concussion, or brain trauma.

While that obviously is part of the game in a FIGHT, it is one thing for a guy to be KOed because of his opponents skill and another to be overpowered and KOed because the opponent cheated and used PEDs to give them superhuman strength.

I am a pride fan and I admit I enjoyed the violence that was surely fueled by PEDs, but the time has come for the sport to be cleaned up.
I feel like EVERYBODY is confused...the ufc would have not allowed yoel to fight if he had superhumans levels of anything leading up to the fight, the countless times usada tested him.

On a hormonal level there was no advantage the most accurate thing they can do is look at your levels too see if theres anything going on.

Okay that being said usada is grear because it stops guy from, doing epo, blood doping or stepping in the ring with a superhuman edge.

Yoel did none of that he allegedly failed for a federally legal sarm that aids in recovery post fight.. something both me and you could order.
So with that in mind not all "cheaters" are in the same category, thats not even close to fighting on epo.

I don't get it. I made this same exact point in a previous thread over his b sample being dirty.

This is what happened. Romero bought a legal supplement that had a banned by usada supplement inside of it. I can see how it's confusing. Legal in the eyes of the law to buy. Not legal by USADA.
It seems a bit more complicated....
His claim is that the supplement he took did not list the USADA-banned substance, so he had every reason to believe it was ok to take. He had an independent lab confirm USADA's results. He supplied the supplement to USADA to confirm the source of the banned substance being that supplement. USADA is still investigating, and they may decide to go easy, or they may decide it doesn't matter why the banned substance is in his system and give him the full punishment.

MMA "fans" are among the weirdest group of people alive.
You enjoy watching high level athletes compete, but yet you celebrate when a fighter gets a possible career ending situation.
not only does a real life human being lose his job, but his passion,
And that makes you happy?
WE LOSE also, we no longer get to see the best of the best compete, you're a sociopath if this is your train of thought.

"Oh hes a cheater" is he?
On a hormonal level HES NOT.
Cheating would be having superhuman test levels throughout camp or in the ring, or epo in the ring, blood doping ect.

USADA has been on yoels nutsack we would know if he had high test, or high hgh levels, the fight with jacare would have never happen.

People saying "look at his physique" yea look at it....look at it 15 years ago..its the same...genetics...
Look at woodley... Genetics...
People on this forum dont understand this stuff, if yoels muscle was in fact artificial, he would look like vitor now after random testing...
Go buy some sarms online and lmk when you look like yoel since the majority of you think juice= god body. Those steroids like synthol that make you larger have zero performance benefits for mma, thats a bodybuilding thing, mma fighters take stuff for recovery 9/10 times whether its test, hgh, or a federally legal sarm (like yoel).

And most of the "mma" fans that bash "cheaters" had no problem rooting for their favorite team yesterday during the superbowl, while the players take their halftime IVS...
Yup fully hydrated football players take ivs during halftime hmmmm i wonder why?

MMA doesn't evolve around one person arguing with himself.

Everyone is different who have different opinions.

I hate the people that post in threads this for an example "people was outraged this fighter was cut, then he was brought back, and they're outraged he's back. Make up your damn minds"

I've seen these posts so many times. Yeah, Sherdog just consists of a few people, right?

MMA doesn't evolve around one person arguing with himself.

Everyone is different who have different opinions.

I hate the people that post in threads this for an example "people was outraged this fighter was cut, then he was brought back, and they're outraged he's back. Make up your damn minds"

I've seen these posts so many times. Yeah, Sherdog just consists of a few people, right?
There is a clear majority that fits the description

I feel like EVERYBODY is confused...the ufc would have not allowed yoel to fight if he had superhumans levels of anything leading up to the fight, the countless times usada tested him.

On a hormonal level there was no advantage the most accurate thing they can do is look at your levels too see if theres anything going on.

Okay that being said usada is grear because it stops guy from, doing epo, blood doping or stepping in the ring with a superhuman edge.

Yoel did none of that he allegedly failed for a federally legal sarm that aids in recovery post fight.. something both me and you could order.
So with that in mind not all "cheaters" are in the same category, thats not even close to fighting on epo.

Sounds to me like you are trying hard to convince yourself that Yoel wasn't a cheater or somehow his cheating was acceptable or not that bad...

I don't buy it.

Genetics do not make a 38 year old man look like a marvel comics character. But steroids do.

So he got CAUGHT for SARMS..... do you REALLY think that is the first illegal substance he put into that body?

Statistics claim that the drunk drivers get caught once per 80 times driving drunk. If you knew someone who had a beer gut, constantly slurred their speech when you saw them at a party (or in the afternoon for that matter) and displayed every indicator of alcohol use, but when they got a DWI, coincidentally when their town started "cracking down", but claimed that they had NEVER driven drunk AND that someone had spiked their drink without their knowledge, causing them to fail 2 dwi tests which used separate samples.... would you believe them? It would require about an equal amount of delusion and naivety as believing Yoel's story.

The testing has gotten harder and the cheaters are getting caught. Yoel probably thought he was slick and thought that SARMS wouldn't get picked up by the test so that he could attempt to gain the same edges that anabolic steroids provide (might have even been told so or read that claim without doing his homework or checking the banned substance list or researching what the testing methods were and what could be detected) and he popped.

The "tainted substance" excuse is about as legit as "I didn't inhale".

Sounds to me like you are trying hard to convince yourself that Yoel wasn't a cheater or somehow his cheating was acceptable or not that bad...

I don't buy it.

Genetics do not make a 38 year old man look like a marvel comics character. But steroids do.

So he got CAUGHT for SARMS..... do you REALLY think that is the first illegal substance he put into that body?

Statistics claim that the drunk drivers get caught once per 80 times driving drunk. If you knew someone who had a beer gut, constantly slurred their speech when you saw them at a party (or in the afternoon for that matter) and displayed every indicator of alcohol use, but when they got a DWI, coincidentally when their town started "cracking down", but claimed that they had NEVER driven drunk AND that someone had spiked their drink without their knowledge, causing them to fail 2 dwi tests which used separate samples.... would you believe them? It would require about an equal amount of delusion and naivety as believing Yoel's story.

The testing has gotten harder and the cheaters are getting caught. Yoel probably thought he was slick and thought that SARMS wouldn't get picked up by the test so that he could attempt to gain the same edges that anabolic steroids provide (might have even been told so or read that claim without doing his homework or checking the banned substance list or researching what the testing methods were and what could be detected) and he popped.

The "tainted substance" excuse is about as legit as "I didn't inhale".
You sound like a moron, sarms arent anabolic steroids, and they arent federally illegal.
You and me can both buy the same shit legally.
And just incase you didnt know moron they have already been able to detect high levels of testosterone or other hormones, yoel wouldnt have fought if he had any superhuman or forein hormone in his body you moron, because the ufc wouldnt have let him.

So take that all into perspective before you spew diarrhea out on your keyboard bubba.
Go buy some sarms and look like yoel if its that easy you lard.

And i doubt he though he would get away with it considering its on the usada list for supplements not to take.

if he's cheating punish him. if he continues to cheat, ban him for life. Simple stuff. Got to have rules.

You sound like a moron, sarms arent anabolic steroids, and they arent federally illegal.
You and me can both buy the same shit legally.
And just incase you didnt know moron they have already been able to detect high levels of testosterone or other hormones, yoel wouldnt have fought if he had any superhuman or forein hormone in his body you moron, because the ufc wouldnt have let him.

So take that all into perspective before you spew diarrhea out on your keyboard bubba.
Go buy some sarms and look like yoel if its that easy you lard.

And i doubt he though he would get away with it considering its on the usada list for supplements not to take.

I doesn't matter what you and me can do. Your argument is completely irrelevant.

Yoel is (well effectively.... was) a UFC fighter, as such he has to follow a set of rules. For some reason you aren't capable of comprehending that, which is strange because it isn't a complicated matter. SARMs are on the banned substance list, it is published for all to see and the athlete's responsibility to be aware of that information.

http://www.usada.org/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators-sarms-prohibited-class-anabolic-agencts/

Enjoy your butthurt rage. Yoel is a cheater, he got busted and his career is over.

Suck it.

Last edited:
If we add it to the fact that he is not American, that he is on roids and does not have an entertaining personality, this is the result we get.

What?!

Yoel Romero said:
Listen people! Listen, listen, listen, listen! WHAHAPPEN to you, USA? Whahappen to you? Whas going on? You forget for you the best in the best in the world, the name is Jesus Christ!

What happen to you, USA? Wake up, USA! Go! Go back for you, go! Go for Jesus. No for gay Jesus people.

Yoel Romero has quite possibly won fights by punching a guy in the dick, taking extra time on the stool between rounds after getting rocked, and grabbing the fence, and now, to the surprise of absolutely nobody, he has tested positive for a banned performance enhancing drug. He may just be the dirtiest fighter in the UFC not named Belfort.

But he's got the most entertaining personality in MMA by a fucking mile.

I doesn't matter what you and me can do. Your argument is completely irrelevant.

Yoel is (well effectively.... WAS) a UFC fighter, as such he has to follow a set of rules. For some reason you aren't capable of comprehending that, which is strange because it isn't a complicated matter. SARMs are on the banned substance list, it is published for all to see and the athlete's responsibility to be aware of that information.

http://www.usada.org/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators-sarms-prohibited-class-anabolic-agencts/

Enjoy your butthurt rage. Yoel is a cheater, he got busted and his career is over.

Suck it.
Well it matters when you say false information and try and pass it off as factual data.

But yes im well aware he failed i made that clear however not all cheaters are the same..
Nick diaz is also a "cheater"
Yoel didnt enter the ring with superhuman levels or the fight would have never happen-fact..
Take that into consideration its not suprising a 38yo athlete needs a muscle recovery supplement, you cant chalk that up to being the same as trt vitor.

Where was this bullshit when Jones got caught for Coke?

Coke classed as a PED.

Also it was the Fishy as hell Test result that caused mostr concern.

People took a moral stand on Coke useage but the cheating accusations were in regards to the test levels.

You going to provide proof for your claims or are you going to keep talking out your ass?

Back