As an mma fan why would you possibly want Romeros career over?

shortlefthook

305 where I reside
@Black
Reaction score
MMA "fans" are among the weirdest group of people alive.
You enjoy watching high level athletes compete, but yet you celebrate when a fighter gets a possible career ending situation.
not only does a real life human being lose his job, but his passion,
And that makes you happy?
WE LOSE also, we no longer get to see the best of the best compete, you're a sociopath if this is your train of thought.

"Oh hes a cheater" is he?
On a hormonal level HES NOT.
Cheating would be having superhuman test levels throughout camp or in the ring, or epo in the ring, blood doping ect.

USADA has been on yoels nutsack we would know if he had high test, or high hgh levels, the fight with jacare would have never happen.

People saying "look at his physique" yea look at it....look at it 15 years ago..its the same...genetics...
Look at woodley... Genetics...
People on this forum dont understand this stuff, if yoels muscle was in fact artificial, he would look like vitor now after random testing...
Go buy some sarms online and lmk when you look like yoel since the majority of you think juice= god body. Those steroids like synthol that make you larger have zero performance benefits for mma, thats a bodybuilding thing, mma fighters take stuff for recovery 9/10 times whether its test, hgh, or a federally legal sarm (like yoel).

And most of the "mma" fans that bash "cheaters" had no problem rooting for their favorite team yesterday during the superbowl, while the players take their halftime IVS...
Yup fully hydrated football players take ivs during halftime hmmmm i wonder why?

I'm not really the biggest Romero fan, but I don't want him gone from the UFC

MW is getting a little weak, lots of good matchups for him. Would still like to see Yoel-Rockhold or Yoel-Weidman

Because he's a cheater.

You can try to discredit our reasons in your question, but, the answer is, at least for me:

I prefer fewer cheaters.

You can try to discredit our reasons in your question, but, the answer is, at least for me:

I prefer fewer cheaters.
Whats a cheater?
Conor mcgregor going to germany to some special regenerating treatment isn't cheating?
Its helping him recover 20x faster....
So go on

I don't get it. I made this same exact point in a previous thread over his b sample being dirty.

This is what happened. Romero bought a legal supplement that had a banned by usada supplement inside of it. I can see how it's confusing. Legal in the eyes of the law to buy. Not legal by USADA.

as a fan of mma, i would want a cheater to get caught for the good of the sport and those who compete in it.

Whats a cheater?
Conor mcgregor going to germany to some special regenerating treatment isn't cheating?
So go on
Are you seriously calling stem cells cheating? LOL.

A cheater is somebody who tests positive for a banned substance. Yoel did. Cheater.

Stem cells aren't a banned substance.

If you can't be in the game without foul play...pay the penalty they set I guess.

MMA "fans" are among the weirdest group of people alive.
You enjoy watching high level athletes compete, but yet you celebrate when a fighter gets a possible career ending situation.
not only does a real life human being lose his job, but his passion,
And that makes you happy?
WE LOSE also, we no longer get to see the best of the best compete, you're a sociopath if this is your train of thought.

"Oh hes a cheater" is he?
On a hormonal level HES NOT.
Cheating would be having superhuman test levels throughout camp or in the ring, or epo in the ring, blood doping ect.

Injesting a banned substance constitutes as cheating as it's a clear violation of the rules and regulations.

That being said he must be punished accordingly and fairly, anyone who "want's to see his career over" is a tool no doubt, but his age is a mitigating factor here. Regardless he must face the consequence of his action, maleficent or not.

Whats a cheater?
So go on
Is it banned by the powers that be? No.
So go on

As a fan of MMA and it's intriguing match-ups I would like to see him fight considering his talent. However, if his talent actually isn't brought on by drinking the blood of christ but rather drinking the blood of Lance Armstrong, then he should also be treated like Lance Armstrong.

Cheaters aren't good for the sport in any way.

Is he really some amazing freak of nature that we should mourn the loss of or is he just a roider that can easily be replaced by other roiders?

He's a cheater... but, i find it so hard to HATE!
FrigidUnselfishBrahmancow.gif

Are you seriously calling stem cells cheating? LOL.

A cheater is somebody who tests positive for a banned substance. Yoel did. Cheater.

Stem cells aren't a banned substance.
Are you seriously this stupid?
They do the same thing, in fact stem cells are more effective for recovery than test AND hgh moron.
You're defintion of a cheater is based on another mans ideas...way to think for youself.

Because he expressed that he likes God and is not pro gays. And we live now in an era where not being pro gay makes you are a horrible human being (bashing religion is absolutely OK though).

If we add it to the fact that he is not American, that he is on roids and does not have an entertaining personality, this is the result we get.

I don't get it. I made this same exact point in a previous thread over his b sample being dirty.

This is what happened. Romero bought a legal supplement that had a banned by usada supplement inside of it. I can see how it's confusing. Legal in the eyes of the law to buy. Not legal by USADA.
yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

it was the same physique 15 years ago...when he was 23

Back