As an mma fan why would you possibly want Romeros career over?

If it means it will revive Silva's career then yes.

Is it banned by the powers that be? No.
So go on
Uh hur dur is it on the ban list?
Uh hur dur it does the same thing more effectively.
If you cant use your own brain, and need someone elses idea on whats cheating...you're just a sheep that doesn't use his own brain, but relys on others ideas.

I honestly don't like watching guys that are obviously on something. I want MMA to be about who the best martial artist is. Not who is the best cheater, who is best at dehydrating, etc.

Are you seriously this stupid?
They do the same thing, in fact stem cells are more effective for recovery than test AND hgh moron.
You're defintion of a cheater is based on another mans ideas...way to think for youself.
You are clearly the stupid one in this conversation if you don't see the difference between a banned substance and stem cells.

Let's not act like Yoel isn't known for cheating inside the cage as well though.

Uh hur dur is it on the ban list?
Uh hur dur it does the same thing more effectively.
If you cant use your own brain, and need someone elses idea on whats cheating...you're just a sheep that doesn't use his own brain, but relys on others ideas.
Normal childish statement here for those whom have no argument left. You have been defeated

As an MMA fan, you condone cheaters. That is what separates you from pretender MMA fans like us.

I bring up how foolish ppl are on a daily basis during football season that cry about The Pats cheating, since every NFL team has cheaters

Normal childish statement here for those whom have no argument left. You have been defeated
I presented my argument and you wrote it off, cause its you that has no argument, nice try though.
Stem cells are more effective than test and hgh for recovery argue the facts, keep getting shat on.
Yoel wasnt on roids for all the morons claiming he was, sarms does not =roids.

Are you seriously this stupid?
They do the same thing, in fact stem cells are more effective for recovery than test AND hgh moron.
You're defintion of a cheater is based on another mans ideas...way to think for youself.
stop

for the record i definitely want to keep watching him though, dudes a fuckin freak.

I presented my argument and you wrote it off, cause its you that has no argument, nice try though.
Stem cells are more effective than test and hgh for recovery argue the facts, keep getting shat on.
Yoel wasnt on roids for all the morons claiming he was, sarms does not =roids.
You posed your argument for a cheater who was caught cheating. Then you tried to match that up to a legal procedure. You have no argument so you turned to "ur dur" as your reply.

But my argument is the one which is worthless? Ummm in the words of a mental midget "ur dur"

I'm not really the biggest Romero fan, but I don't want him gone from the UFC

MW is getting a little weak, lots of good matchups for him. Would still like to see Yoel-Rockhold or Yoel-Weidman
Middleweight is better than it has ever been right now.

You posed your argument for a cheater who was caught cheating. Then you tried to match that up to a legal procedure. You have no argument so you turned to "ur dur" as your reply.

But my argument is the one which is worthless? Ummm in the words of a mental midget "ur dur"
You know trt was once a legal procedure too right?
But now its a career ender.
The same thing could happen to stem cells.
The question was "whats cheating?"
You're answer was "whatever that other guy puts on the list"
So 5 years ago everyone on trt wasnt a cheater...but now they're cheaters?
The real answer is cheaters are looking for an edge and stem cells is 100 percent an edge in recovery.

Thats called being a sheep.

You know trt was once a legal procedure too right?
But now its a career ender.
The same thing could happen to stem cells.
The question was "whats cheating?"
You're answer was "whatever that other guy puts on the list"
So 5 years ago everyone on trt wasnt a cheater...but now they're cheaters?
The real answer is cheaters are looking for an edge and stem cells is 100 percent an edge in recovery.
Yep trt was legal. And i did not complain about those who were on it. Now it is found to be a competitive advantage of very large proportions. I dont dissagree that stem cells might end up on the list of banned substances. But until it does your point holds no merit. Yoel was caught using something on the banned list. If he is serious about his career he wouldnt have taken it. This is no bodys fault but his own.

Yep trt was legal. And i did not complain about those who were on it. Now it is found to be a competitive advantage of very large proportions. I dont dissagree that stem cells might end up on the list of banned substances. But until it does your point holds no merit. Yoel was caught using something on the banned list. If he is serious about his career he wouldnt have taken it. This is no bodys fault but his own.
Testosterone was known for its performance advantages since 20 plus years ago.
It was no secret, the point is those guys were getting away with cheating, and nobody cared.
Yoel fails for supposedly ibutamoren (something you can buy online) and everyones acting like his accomplishments mean nothing..
Heres a performance enhancer conors knee was so jacked he wouldnt have been able to fight in time without stem cells sounds just like a ped to me.

Testosterone was known for its performance advantages since 20 plus years ago.
It was no secret, the point is those guys were getting away with cheating, and nobody cared.
Yoel fails for supposedly ibutamoren (something you can buy online) and everyones acting like his accomplishments mean nothing..
Heres a performance enhancer conors knee was so jacked he wouldnt have been able to fight in time without stem cells sounds just like a ped to me.
Im not taking any of yoels accomplishments away from him. Im saying he fucked up taking something that he shouldnt.

He is a dirty cheater, and he should have been DQ'd in the Kennedy fight.

First of all:
didnt-read-lol-dancing-bodybuilder.gif

Second of all because Romero looks like the guy in my "first of all". And I don't like it when my favorite clean fighters to have to be in a position to become dirty to keep up with body building assholes like Yoel Romero.

MMA "fans" are among the weirdest group of people alive.
You enjoy watching high level athletes compete, but yet you celebrate when a fighter gets a possible career ending situation.
not only does a real life human being lose his job, but his passion,
And that makes you happy?
WE LOSE also, we no longer get to see the best of the best compete, you're a sociopath if this is your train of thought.

"Oh hes a cheater" is he?
On a hormonal level HES NOT.
Cheating would be having superhuman test levels throughout camp or in the ring, or epo in the ring, blood doping ect.

USADA has been on yoels nutsack we would know if he had high test, or high hgh levels, the fight with jacare would have never happen.

People saying "look at his physique" yea look at it....look at it 15 years ago..its the same...genetics...
Look at woodley... Genetics...
People on this forum dont understand this stuff, if yoels muscle was in fact artificial, he would look like vitor now after random testing...
Go buy some sarms online and lmk when you look like yoel since the majority of you think juice= god body. Those steroids like synthol that make you larger have zero performance benefits for mma, thats a bodybuilding thing, mma fighters take stuff for recovery 9/10 times whether its test, hgh, or a federally legal sarm (like yoel).

And most of the "mma" fans that bash "cheaters" had no problem rooting for their favorite team yesterday during the superbowl, while the players take their halftime IVS...
Yup fully hydrated football players take ivs during halftime hmmmm i wonder why?
Because people pick and choose who they're upset at for cheating. People like Lombard and Overeem seem to get a pass for everything. The outrage over Vitor wanes and waxes, and Dan Hendersons trt crap wasn't ever really scrutinized.

So you are cool with all the rules violations? Fence grabbing, stalling in the corner, etc, etc. Got it.

Because people pick and choose who they're upset at for cheating. People like Lombard and Overeem seem to get a pass for everything. The outrage over Vitor wanes and waxes, and Dan Hendersons trt crap wasn't ever really scrutinized.
Spoken like someones whos a true fan, 5 years ago nobody cared because it wasnt on a list...
First of all:
didnt-read-lol-dancing-bodybuilder.gif

Second of all because Romero looks like the guy in my "first of all". And I don't like it when my favorite clean fighters to have to be in a position to become dirty to keep up with body building assholes like Yoel Romero.
Go order some sarms if you think thats all you need to look like yoel..
That means woodley must be jucing too right?

Back