As an mma fan why would you possibly want Romeros career over?

Because he is a systematic cheater, simple.

No one is irreplaceable .

Are you seriously this stupid?
They do the same thing, in fact stem cells are more effective for recovery than test AND hgh moron.
You're defintion of a cheater is based on another mans ideas...way to think for youself.

Them's the rules.
If it is allowed, then it's not cheating.
If it's banned, then it's cheating.
It's quite simple.

Has nothing to do with how effective it is.
Hell, a guy tests positive for weed and gets banned for 5 years. A guy tests positive for coke and there is no penalty.
Them's the rules.

So tired of this 'genetics' excuse.

An MMA fighter/wrestler should not have his physique. A natural bodybuilder might, but at his age with all the grappling/striking he does, I doubt it.

Damn, somebody got sand in their Va jay jay. But don't worry, is normal and no for ghey Jesus.

I don't necessarily want a cheater's career to be over but I don't care if it happens.

I stopped reading the moment ts called synthol a steroid. Synthol isn't even on usadas prohibited list.

So tired of this 'genetics' excuse.

An MMA fighter/wrestler should not have his physique. A natural bodybuilder might, but at his age with all the grappling/striking he does, I doubt it.
You do realize they do strength and conditioning? Thats lifting in most cases, lifting increases muscle mass, someone like yoel is just maintaining threw exercise and eating allot.
What you're saying is every muscley fighter is on gear?
Woodley?
Jon jones?
Rumble?
osp?
Tim kennedy?
Ect ect.
Its called weight training and food you should try it.
Brb sherdog would think im on gear cause im not a skinny fat dweeb

I stopped reading the moment ts called synthol a steroid. Synthol isn't even on usadas prohibited list.
Its an oil deprived from Esisclene...which is a steroid

Last edited:
He's fun to watch as a fighter so I honestly hope he's innocent and it's just a mistake that gets sorted out. That's probably not what's going to happen though.

I applaud the people that use.

Think it's awesome they were willing to go past societal norms to better themselves.

The commission will do what it does.

I wouldn't give him any fine and would say "do what you do".

I'd certainly love to have him around.

But the TS and the few who are actually deluding themselves need to come to grips with something very important.

Yoel never had to fail any test for anyone with the slightest bit of common sense to understand that Yoel takes steroids, and has been for a long time.

I don't get it. I made this same exact point in a previous thread over his b sample being dirty.

This is what happened. Romero bought a legal supplement that had a banned by usada supplement inside of it. I can see how it's confusing. Legal in the eyes of the law to buy. Not legal by USADA.

Its also legal in america to carry a gun.

but guess what. You cant take one in the fucking octagon with you.

Rules bro.

Are you seriously this stupid?
They do the same thing, in fact stem cells are more effective for recovery than test AND hgh moron.
You're defintion of a cheater is based on another mans ideas...way to think for youself.

Cheating is based on rules.

Morals are based on personal perception.

You do realize they do strength and conditioning? Thats lifting in most cases, lifting increases muscle mass, someone like yoel is just maintaining threw exercise and eating allot.
What you're saying is every muscley fighter is on gear?
Woodley?
Jon jones?
Rumble?
osp?
Tim kennedy?
Ect ect.
Its called weight training and food you should try it.
Brb sherdog would think im on gear cause im not a skinny fat dweeb

Its an oil deprived from Esisclene...which is a steroid
All those guys were probably on gear at one point in their career.

And I'm not saying they 100% are, I'm just tired of people saying these guys have top tier genetics. I've been at the gym longer than most people and I have seen what the best nattys can accomplish, and they ain't looking anything like Yoel at 38.

Did you just compare banned dietary supplements to firearms? Lmao.

No, i made a point that your theory that just because something is legal under law, doesnt mean it is legal in a sporting context

the idea that because steroids are legal under law, means they should be legal in mma, is as ridiculous an idea as guns being legal under law, therefore should be legal in mma.

All those guys were probably on gear at one point in their career.

And I'm not saying they 100% are, I'm just tired of people saying these guys have top tier genetics. I've been at the gym longer than most people and I have seen what the best nattys can accomplish, and they ain't looking anything like Yoel at 38.
Well you haven't been at the gym long enough, using BEFORE is one thing, every athlete has taken steroids before probably prescribed by a doctor.
If you think these genes dont exist You're crazy, mike tyson was 190ilbs of muscle at 5"10 when he was 16 years old....
Woodleys body is attainable natty with top tier genetics.
Overeem is where you draw the line.
But 190ilbs at 5"9 is not impossible natty, (woodley,gsp)
When you eat over 6k calories a day its pretty believable.
I have a friend, does not go to the gym at all, he looks like rumble minus 15ilbs, no lifting his last name is even johnson which is strange.

I don't condone cheating and let's be honest, guy knew what he was doing but I think Romero is a fascinating piece of the Middleweight division, the dude is a freak of nature the way he moves, the power he posses and the way he ragdolls people.

I think Rockhold is an overall better fighter but he dodged a big bullet when Romero popped, I think Romero's power and athleticism would have caused problems for him and Romero would have eventually tagged him.

No, i made a point that your theory that just because something is legal under law, doesnt mean it is legal in a sporting context

the idea that because steroids are legal under law, means they should be legal in mma, is as ridiculous an idea as guns being legal under law, therefore should be legal in mma.
But the thing is. Steroids are illegal. They are a schedule 2 drug. You can get testosterone legally with a prescription. Same with HGH for recovery. Both legal under a doctors care. Same way you can get percocet if you rupture a disc in your back. Through a doctor. But other steroids like the hard stuff is illegal through and through. Like trenbolone. I think the only application that drug has use for is for horses. What's legal is not a steroid. It's an experimental drug. Like Ostarine. Experimental ped. It does other stuff. Like a peptide.

would love for Romero to become champ, innocent until proven guilty

Back