As a Dustin fan I dont see how he beats Connor

Conor already stopped partying for the rematch. He was family man Conor during the rematch. Partying Conor was still winning fights. He became Champ Champ during his partying. Family man Conor seems less aggressive, less killer instinct, and less durability.

"As a fan of X fighter. X fighter is the worst fighter in the history of the world" - Typical Sherdog comments

Prime for prime Conor wastes Dustin 9 times out of 10 and early. But I think Conor is far removed from his prime

Prime Conor cut loads of weight so as to expertly take advantage of his reach and power advantages. He also played touch butt in the park

Conor needs touch butt manbun back

Reactions: lsa
Apparently Conor is always hungry and motivated until he loses.

This is, what, Conor v5.0 or some shit by now right?

Guys like TS are the reason I occasionally masturbate to 229 videos of random Conor fans getting KOd in the streets.

A shame that doesn’t happen every day really

That night anything related to Conor took an L.

He himself lost, then his BJJ coach and friend got concussed, then as his fans were already grieving all the L's their deity and team took they started getting KO'd themselves, hell of a night!

Apparently Conor is always hungry and motivated until he loses.

This is, what, Conor v5.0 or some shit by now right?

Yeh this new version of Conor has Elon Musk's human trial prototype neural link so he'll automatically check all of Dustin's kicks. Under a thin layer of his bald scap he also has Elon's prototype human solar panels so he can get extra energy as the fight goes on and last longer.

I have had my heart broken by so many fighters who said they are a new motivated version of themselves...

Yeh this new version of Conor has Elon Musk's human trial prototype neural link so he'll automatically check all of Dustin's kicks. Under a thin layer of his bald scap he also has Elon's prototype human solar panels so he can get extra energy as the fight goes on and last longer.

Conor's leg defense is tough like Tesla's armour glass too.

ForsakenNearFantail-max-1mb.gif

The guys with one punch ko power always have a chance.

The better fighter doesn’t always win.

I can not believe 7 year account would post such delusional opinion. TS, I am disappoint.

Lol what happened to the "motivated" Conor before 257? The goof and and the nuthuggers were saying it was the most motivated Conor ever.

This time Dustin will 50-45 him and expose him for the has-been he's become.
I can't see Conor making it to the final bell. Dustin is too heavy handed, his pace is too much, & is the superior grappler come mid-late rounds. Plus I don't think Conor will be more durable than before or have finally improved his cardio & heart.

He's got 3 kids under 5 years old.

He's got businesses.

He had law suits.

All these things weigh heavily on someone.

Plus he can walk away at any time.

Dustin still needs to earn money and he has less distractions in his life and he's coming off a win over Conor in their last outing.

It's not that Conor stopped being talented but he's had a lot of life shit get in the way. His timing his reflexes, new movement patterns. That shit takes focus and repetition. It has to be drilled into his muscle memory and kept razor sharp. I'm not sure he's in that position just yet. I guess we will find out.

We are not talking about partying Connor anymore, this is a brand new Connor, more motivated and hungry now. I see this going the way of their first match, Connor winning by devastating KO. I would love to be wrong here but I am hardly ever wrong in my predictions. I see Connor using that left which he barely used in the last fight and Just taking control of the fight and then KOing Dustin.

This guy is fucking trolling.

This guy made this thread too

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-dont-see-how-floyd-beats-logan-paul.4187009/

Everyone got trolled in this thread if you really believed this guy. What a pathetic, attention-grabbing post right here.

I honestly think this thread should be locked. This guy is just trying to elicit reactions from people and get their attentions.

This guy was saying how Mayweather had no chance against Logan Paul and shit like that.

Back