As a Dustin fan I dont see how he beats Connor

I see how Dustin beats Conor
maxresdefault.jpg

Conor is always as motivated as ever until loses. Then he was partying all the time and wasn’t 100%. Possibly injured.
It's just the excuses the Conor nuthugger fanbase always resort to, it's fucking retarded. Conor 2.0 was supposed to take Dustin out but got KTFO instead, then suddenly Conor wasn't hungry, motivated, broken etc.

If Conor takes leg kicks into the equation, then Dustin is pretty much a sitting duck, waiting for the ref to save him. Harsh truth is harsh.

Conor will take the fight seriously this time and KO Dustin inside first round.

Them leg kicks really screwed up Conor's head movement and ability to raise his arm when he thinks a punch is coming.
i thought the commentary was blowing smoke at first. i was like "no hes fine oh cmon".

i will never doubt someone like dc again.

Alleged Porier fan who can't see how Dustin can win after he floored and KO'd Conor? Seems legit...

Prime for prime Conor wastes Dustin 9 times out of 10 and early. But I think Conor is far removed from his prime
Conor got lucky early in one fight and absolutely dominated in the 2nd, you pathetic nuthugger.

Dustin is really an over achiever. Imagine calling lw stacked when this guy is considered #1 contender and elite.

Conor got lucky early in one fight and absolutely dominated in the 2nd, you pathetic nuthugger.
Lucky early? Lol Dustin has been owned by the likes of KZ. Don’t make him out to be a great talent. He’s not that special. Conor especially his peak run Dustin-max-mendes-Aldo-Alvarez and two titles in the process >>>> Dustin

Back