As a Dustin fan I dont see how he beats Connor

We are not talking about partying Connor anymore, this is a brand new Connor, more motivated and hungry now. I see this going the way of their first match, Connor winning by devastating KO. I would love to be wrong here but I am hardly ever wrong in my predictions. I see Connor using that left which he barely used in the last fight and Just taking control of the fight and then KOing Dustin.
I swear I read this leading up to the Conor vs Nate rematch

We are not talking about partying Connor anymore, this is a brand new Connor, more motivated and hungry now. I see this going the way of their first match, Connor winning by devastating KO. I would love to be wrong here but I am hardly ever wrong in my predictions. I see Connor using that left which he barely used in the last fight and Just taking control of the fight and then KOing Dustin.

But sorry man, I think I was being bit harsh by the way. I mean, feel free to troll to your heart's content. Sherbros should support Sherbros. You do you!

I kinda got annoyed by the trolling, I let it get to me but my bad. I mean, looking at your history, clearly that's your thing, but yeah hey it is what it is, my bad again.

I mean, you thought Jake Paul had no chance against Ben, and Mayweather had no chance against Logan, so maybe you will be right this time, who knows.

I really doubt you are a Dustin fan though for sure lmfao.

For the record, that was motivated Conor. Kanavagh, Conor's head coach, AFTER the defeat, so he has no reason to make shit up, he said Conor trained for like six months, maybe it was more, and his OWN COACH, thought he looked the best he's ever been and very motivated.

That was motivated Conor. He probably underestimated Dustin, but he was motivated nonetheless.

Conor looks so old though man...all that partying and drinking and probably little extra can do that to people...

I honestly think this thread should be locked. This guy is just trying to elicit reactions from people and get their attentions.

This guy was saying how Mayweather had no chance against Logan Paul and shit like that.

I never said he didnt have no shot liar. youre so full of it. Also did you watch the fight? It was close, so do you feel stupid that I was almost right and Paul almost won? Get real dude, I said the size was a lot to deal with and I was right. Reason why Mayweather won was cause he still had some of his greatness inside his tank. I still made a good call on my thread bullshiter.

I honestly think this thread should be locked. This guy is just trying to elicit reactions from people and get their attentions.

This guy was saying how Mayweather had no chance against Logan Paul and shit like that.

Dont think, its not good for your health dude. You are so full of bullshit, you should quit while youre down.

I never said he didnt have no shot liar. youre so full of it. Also did you watch the fight? It was close, so do you feel stupid that I was almost right and Paul almost won? Get real dude, I said the size was a lot to deal with and I was right. Reason why Mayweather won was cause he still had some of his greatness inside his tank. I still made a good call on my thread bullshiter.

"I dont see how Floyd beats Logan Paul"

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-dont-see-how-floyd-beats-logan-paul.4187009/

Literally in your title of the thread you made. But trolling is kinda similar to lying, to be good at it, you kinda need to be able to remember the shit you said, because you don't mean it

IT's all right man, we all make mistakes. Keep up the good work, troll Sherbro!

Dont think, its not good for your health dude. You are so full of bullshit, you should quit while youre down.

I mean you are a troll. It's really clear. I mean one look at your thread history says it all man, but hey, I haven't seen a troll who admits he's one, so I understand.

"I dont see how Floyd beats Logan Paul"

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-dont-see-how-floyd-beats-logan-paul.4187009/

Literally in your title of the thread you made. But trolling is kinda similar to lying, to be good at it, you kinda need to be able to remember the shit you said, because you don't mean it

IT's all right man, we all make mistakes. Keep up the good work, troll Sherbro!

that doesnt mean he doesnt have a shot, its a fight everyone can win, derpy derp derp. Look at Tyson vs Douglas...... Like I said you are full of shit. Try again derp.

I mean you are a troll. It's really clear. I mean one look at your thread history says it all man, but hey, I haven't seen a troll who admits he's one, so I understand.

I dont care what you think maam. Have a nice day.

that doesnt mean he doesnt have a shot, its a fight everyone can win, derpy derp derp. Look at Tyson vs Douglas...... Like I said you are full of shit. Try again derp.

Dude, you are a troll. Look at your own thread history. But I don't care man, I will go along,

Yes, you are not a troll. You happy? K, stop quoting me man, peace.

I said GOOD DAY MAAM!!

VictoriousVibrantIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

Keep up your troll spirit! Godspeed!

I never even knew you existed until you defamed me and I had to defend my honor. Keep my name out your posts and things will be cozy, deal?

Dude you are a troll, you be making threads saying how you don't see how Floyd beats Logan Paul, making threads like these Connor etc etc, I mean, look at your thread history bruh. How is calling troll a troll a defamation anyways

Trolls nowadays are pretty sensitive man, millenials.

this is conor's fanboy pretending to be dustin's fan lmao
slap your face

"As a fan of X fighter. X fighter is the worst fighter in the history of the world" - Typical Sherdog comments
I have seen that so many times that I don't get surprised anymore, "I'm his fan but I don't know how to spell his name, I don't know his record and no way he can win the fight", some times the line between trolls and dumb people is so blurry that I get lost.

Back