As a Dustin fan I dont see how he beats Connor

Getting KO'd won't help him, IMO there's a 99% chance his chin is compromised on July 10th. It's only been 6 months since the last fight and I could see Conor getting finished sooner because of this.

Conor definitely had a dumb gameplan last time, but he did train hard for that fight. Saying Conor didn't use the "left" enough last time is not a good argument to why Conor should be a favorite this fight.
Dustin made him hesitant after the TD, used the calf kicks well, was countering the 1-2 with his check hook, and swarmed Conor at the perfect time.

Last edited:
We are not talking about partying Connor anymore, this is a brand new Connor, more motivated and hungry now. I see this going the way of their first match, Connor winning by devastating KO. I would love to be wrong here but I am hardly ever wrong in my predictions. I see Connor using that left which he barely used in the last fight and Just taking control of the fight and then KOing Dustin.

He's not hungry, dude is a multi millionaire The hunger doesn't exist. He's only motivated for money and doesn't care how he gets it.

Just like he did 2-3 months ago? Its not like the 2nd fight that happened years after the first, in a different division.

He’s the same conor. Just more delusional. He’ll still fall for the calf kicks. He’ll still Ko’d.

Watcy the rematch from 7 months ago, that's how.

Last edited:
Reactions: lsa
He might be able to catch DP in the 1st round, but it's all downhill after that

For the record, Conor won the first round pretty easily in their second fight. The leg kicks were the X factor.

I dont think Dustin is on the juice though, you could be right though. Its hard to tell who is and who isnt.
Jan 2015, Pre-USADA (defined abs with veins going across his obliques)
Conor-McGregor.jpg

Jul 2015, Post-USADA (lost abs, gained love handles, and suddenly had cardio problems after 7 minutes)
chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor-850x560.jpg

This is a weird take, after Dustin just slept him inside 2, and didnt look too bothered throughout the fight.
Why don't we use the real term, "knocked him out" or KO'd?? Enough of this "slept him" shit! Sounds stupid and like snowflake language!

Jan 2015, Pre-USADA (defined abs with veins going across his obliques)
Conor-McGregor.jpg

Jul 2015, Post-USADA (lost abs, gained love handles, and suddenly had cardio problems after 7 minutes)
chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor-850x560.jpg

Pre-usada vs Usada
upload_2020-11-1_19-10-42-png.811686

Pre usada
upload_2021-6-10_16-37-51-png.860058

After Usada
upload_2021-6-10_16-37-25-png.860057

@TheOneAboveAll3

Same abs, same love handles, same body structure.

Lol what happened to the "motivated" Conor before 257? The goof and and the nuthuggers were saying it was the most motivated Conor ever.

This time Dustin will 50-45 him and expose him for the has-been he's become.

For the record, Conor won the first round pretty easily in their second fight. The leg kicks were the X factor.

You’re completely delusional if you believe that. The fact is Poirier outstruck him in both rounds.

We are not talking about partying Connor anymore, this is a brand new Connor, more motivated and hungry now. I see this going the way of their first match, Connor winning by devastating KO. I would love to be wrong here but I am hardly ever wrong in my predictions. I see Connor using that left which he barely used in the last fight and Just taking control of the fight and then KOing Dustin.

Seriously? A Dustin fan?

WTF

Dustin has clear paths to victory. Of course Conor can win, any fighter with KO power like him can win on any night, but Dustin should be a favorite to win this. He took Conor's best shots last fight and wasn't hurt. If can do that Conor can't last.

But his fewt waz a balewwwn!

If the fight goes to the end of the second round Conor is toast because he just can’t change

This has to be a troll thread, if not.....FUCK. Also you aint a Dustin fan if you really don't see how he can win.

Conor most likely has 1 round to win this or Dustin finishes him within 3 IMO

Back