As a Conor hater, I respect his heart for a 170 bout.

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a Conor hater and I find this pretty awesome he is stepping up to WW. Though I'd rather it be against an actual WW instead of a WW Nate, either way it's respectful.

Now if his fans would settle down, that would be great.

I respect Conor the fighter. I don't care for the antics, but I'll keep watching him fight, so the UFC is getting the last laugh over me, that's for certain.

I dont know what to think this fight. I think Nate has the size to piss of McGregor. I can;t believe a diaz might be the one to actually derail the buzz that is McGregor

Connor is probably sitting at 170+ right now so is it really that big of a deal?

I think Nate was the fight that he wanted as he saw it as the most winnable stylistically , and Nate is not in shape.
But he could have backed out and Conor choose to fight.
It is for the pay day, but at least the fans still have a fight to watch.

Nate is a actual WW. That's why he can't make weight. Nate also fought in WW before against the likes of Rory.

He will have a great size advantage.

I'm a Conor hater and I find this pretty awesome he is stepping up to WW. Though I'd rather it be against an actual WW instead of a WW Nate, either way it's respectful.

Why is everyone talking as if Nate hasn't fought at WW before, and due to his size would actually be more suited for the likes of WW than LW? Dude is pretty much the same size as his brother, who has fought at 185.

I can only imagine how exhausting it must be to pointlessly spend energy on hating a person you don't even know. Weird, and fairly sad.

I think Nate was the fight that he wanted as he saw it as the most winnable stylistically , and Nate is not in shape.

Or he wants a shot at WW and doesn't want to wait for RDA. Beating Nate in 170 would probably be enough to get it,

I pretty much mirror everything you said. It's definetly admirable. I can't believe I'm saying this, but for this fight..Go Conor!

Or he wants a shot at WW and doesn't want to wait for RDA. Beating Nate in 170 would probably be enough to get it,

It really should not put him anywhere near a shot at 170.
If he were to beat a ranked Welterweight opponent that would be another story.

Connor is probably sitting at 170+ right now so is it really that big of a deal?
Uhhhh yeah? The FW champ moved up to fight the LW champ but he pulled out so Conor said fuck it I'll fight one of the biggest LW's at 170. It's a huge fucking deal. If Lawler agreed to fight Tim Kennedy at 205 would that not be a big deal either?

He's got his eyes on Lawler s belt and will overlook nate

Im right there with ya on wanting conor to lose just to humble his fans ts.

I dont see it happening against diaz.

But if it did the shit diaz will talk for decades will be classic.

When was the last time you saw a Diaz not in shape? These guys train and work stamina every single day

Conor McGOAT is the GOATest GOAT who's ever GOATed fights anyone anytime anywhere at any weight he's got the biggest nuts in the UFC I touch myself at night thinking about him.

Conor bless.

He's also an incredible fighter by the fucking way...usually that means more than "his fans".

Back