News Artem Lobov is suing McGregor over PROPER 12!

Artem is the reason Conor had to fight Khabib and take a beating. He had no intention of returning to "defend" his 155 title but his ego got the better of him because he was fresh off the 100 mil Floyd fight binging on coke when the altercation happened where Khabib and his team surrounded Artem and slapped him. Conor took that as a personal attack against him that he had to address

The Irish underworld figures that were around Conor and the coke is what lead to all of them flying over in a private plane to get back at Khabib

From that point there was no turning back and Conor had no choice but to fight Khabib. After the Khabib fight is when Conor distanced himself from Artem

Conor felt that Artem was the reason he got dragged into the Khabib fight when he was actually trying to avoid it. Everyone should know by now that Conor isn't a generous loyal person and that he's the opposite of that. Giving Artem 1 mil for being his punching bag/friend isn't in his nature
lmao

If Conor didnt want to fly over and start a war he wouldnt have done it.

Conor is a reactionary person. He doesnt think things through,he just acts. He didnt get dragged into this,he dove in headfirst.

DirtyRegalAlbino-size_restricted.gif

Trust me in Ireland some of the judges are batshit crazy. A lot of them are well into their 70s.
People get sent to prison for not paying their TV license but pedophiles routinely get suspended sentences.

This could go either way. The solicitor must have thought he had a good chance or he wouldn't have accepted the case.

For Conor's sake he better hope Artem doesn't have texts and email about it or he will lose this lawsuit I think. Unless it was only ever discussed in person and in private it would be easy enough hopefully to prove.
I think Lobov months ago said in Russian interview that originally Mcgregor wanted to make wine (or some other alcohol), but Lobov convinced him that it's not a best idea and helped with connecting with the guy from whiskey industry that Lobov knew.

I think Lobov months ago said in Russian interview that originally Mcgregor wanted to make wine (or some other alcohol), but Lobov convinced him that it's not a best idea and helped with connecting with the guy from whiskey industry that Lobov knew.
That doesnt mean he owes him money from a legal standpoint.

Well I’m sure Artem has plenty of proof otherwise he wouldn’t be suing. Also Conor offered him 1000000 euros and anyone who knows Conor will tell you how tight he is. so if Conor offered a million there must be good reason he did that.

He is suing him for 30m??
Conor's next fight check getting sent to Artem if he wins!!

lmao

If Conor didnt want to fly over and start a war he wouldnt have done it.

Conor is a reactionary person. He doesnt think things through,he just acts. He didnt get dragged into this,he dove in headfirst.

DirtyRegalAlbino-size_restricted.gif

Bro I never said that Conor planned it. He got dragged into it because Artem was criticising Khabib in a Russian interview then called him out on the scales and then just stood there when Khabib slapped him instead of going down throwing haymakers. Nothing about the bus incident was premeditated. Conor was blasted off coke when it happened then immediately got on the plane and flew to Brooklyn with his Irish goons. After he got arrested and sober is probably when he realised what he'd done and that there was no turning back

Bro I never said that Conor planned it. He got dragged into it because Artem was criticising Khabib in a Russian interview then called him out on the scales and then just stood there when Khabib slapped him instead of going down throwing haymakers. Nothing about the bus incident was premeditated. Conor was blasted off coke when it happened then immediately got on the plane and flew to Brooklyn with his Irish goons. After he got arrested and sober is probably when he realised what he'd done and that there was no turning back
He didnt get dragged into flying to NY to throw a dolly at a bus. He did that cos he wanted to.

He didnt get dragged into flying to NY to throw a dolly at a bus. He did that cos he wanted to.

Yes he did because Artem called out Khabib multiple times and then got slapped. Artem was Conor's teammate and close friend. Conor was high on coke and felt that Khabib made him and his team look weak. Conor's ego took control and he had to get back at Khabib. Conor was surrounded by Irish underworld figures who also gassed him up and flew over with him. Once he got sober it was too late to turn back. That was Conor getting dragged into fighting Khabib because of Artem

Back