News Artem Lobov is suing McGregor over PROPER 12!

Brother, it's my first time seeing your AV not Khabib or Makh lol. Although I don't like him, Khabib and his circle of friendships is awesome. They are real families, no jealousy about the others successes, and keep on supporting each other through out these years.

GettyImages-624421782.jpg

qqVgFYF.jpg

<mma1>

Conor should just send him Monopoly money. He'd be OK w that.

Wow. It’s a shame money does this to people. I normally side with the opposite of Conor for almost everything nowadays, but even if it was Artems idea I don’t think he’s entitled to anything. Like Conor did take care of him for his career, in exchange for being his punching bag. It would be nice if Conor gifted him something but apparently Conor didn’t want to but I don’t think he has the right to sue

So even if it was his idea he is not entitled to anything and shouldn't have the right to sue?

LOL. I remember these guys back then talking about loyalty.
hey at the end of the day,Artem is sittin at home w CTE and no money. Which is PROBABLY his own fault more than it is Conor's. Gotta get the bag somehow.

For Conor's sake he better hope Artem doesn't have texts and email about it or he will lose this lawsuit I think. Unless it was only ever discussed in person and in private it would be easy enough hopefully to prove.

So even if it was his idea he is not entitled to anything and shouldn't have the right to sue?
Fuck no! ew!

How long has proper 12 been around,and Artem is suing NOW?

For Conor's sake he better hope Artem doesn't have texts and email about it or he will lose this lawsuit I think. Unless it was only ever discussed in person and in private it would be easy enough hopefully to prove.

Would that be enough though? It's always easy to come up with an idea, any schmuck can do that but then go on and actually do the thing is another, and even harder to make it successful.

If he gives Artem a million,how long before he asks for another?
It is still a whole lot less than the 500 million pounds Artem is suing him for.

It is still a whole lot less than the 500 million pounds Artem is suing him for.
It doesnt matter.

One way or another it has to be dealt with,or it never ends. If Artem is just desperate for cash,which is what it looks like,he will just take a settlement.

Mcgregor could have given Artem a million. That man was his heavybag for many years.

Artem is the reason Conor had to fight Khabib and take a beating. He had no intention of returning to "defend" his 155 title but his ego got the better of him because he was fresh off the 100 mil Floyd fight binging on coke when the altercation happened where Khabib and his team surrounded Artem and slapped him. Conor took that as a personal attack against him that he had to address

The Irish underworld figures that were around Conor and the coke is what lead to all of them flying over in a private plane to get back at Khabib

From that point there was no turning back and Conor had no choice but to fight Khabib. After the Khabib fight is when Conor distanced himself from Artem

Conor felt that Artem was the reason he got dragged into the Khabib fight when he was actually trying to avoid it. Everyone should know by now that Conor isn't a generous loyal person and that he's the opposite of that. Giving Artem 1 mil for being his punching bag/friend isn't in his nature

Back