Art vs War. Shoopville vs The War Room. @bigwaverider vs @HockeyBjj

Who Wins The Final Deathmatch Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@HockeyBjj the Deep State always trying to put their boots on our necks. The rumor is that there have been mass threats made against people that vote for you. Many have been forced to change their votes or face banning. Also you got the standard bootlickers sucking up to the "authority" figure. This poll has been rigged, and shouldnt be considered valid.

burn-the-heavies.jpg

We just randomly throwing Hawaii five-0 episode titles there, ohana?
Never seen Hawaii Five-0 (even though I’m an actual cop in Hawaii) but that saying is hundreds of years old. So, no that’s not what I’m doing lol.
Im Hawaiian and hate Hockey and love Surfing so @bigwaverider gets my vote.
howzit bulleh, good to see you back around. I used to be this guy:

@HockeyBjj the Deep State always trying to put their boots on our necks. The rumor is that there have been mass threats made against people that vote for you. Many have been forced to change their votes or face banning. Also you got the standard bootlickers sucking up to the "authority" figure. This poll has been rigged, and shouldnt be considered valid.

Not even close. A well orchestrated attack by foreign invaders was in progress. They rigged an election for power, control, and suppression of the common folk. This was an entire system that attacked, ready to rape, pillage, and plunder. A massive, well armed, organized forum, attempting a coup.

One meek, mild mannered, caring man stood up to the horde. A defender of truth and justice. Tales of a "Deep State" is just part of their massive propaganda campaign of disinformation. It's just me with righteousness on my side.

68540FCD1A51C923D796B7D78DC23F69F34DF014

Back