Art vs War. Shoopville vs The War Room. @bigwaverider vs @HockeyBjj

Who Wins The Final Deathmatch Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
430979.jpg

Mirhalo brah.

I read it all. How can I choose one? Fucking in...

vote for me and iw ill make you a cool avatar of your choice.

haha were you poking around the "Shoop Dat Mir Headphones" thread? https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-dat-mir-headphones-gif.3245153/

We are gonna put a halt to counting. And by tomorrow morning @bigwaverider lead will be gone.

Dont ask what happened.

OMG I almost spit out my soup.

SHOOPVILLE FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEE

You betcha!!!
q5Vr4x9.gif

Let me understand this situation. @HockeyBjj wins a poll, @bigwaverider complains because he asked for votes so we hold another poll and immediately bigwaverider asks for votes. Sad.

You understood that wrong.
tenor.gif

Let's go boys Hockeybjj is fucked !!! Even though I like him and think hes cool lol

:D

Never seen Hawaii Five-0 (even though I’m an actual cop in Hawaii) but that saying is hundreds of years old. So, no that’s not what I’m doing lol.

howzit bulleh, good to see you back around. I used to be this guy:

It was a joke. All Hawaii Five-0 episodes were named in Hawaiian. Wife and I watched em all and we own the first Poke restaurant in Brazil, coincidently.
You're not Danno or Steve btw...?

Aloha

I doubt it but congrats on the pillow.
Woke up stoned, need cliffs

Wosgaanon

The lines have been crossed brah. It's full on War. Shoopville, the Shoopers, and the Heavies are under attack.The only way to settle it is through a vote. You know those times in your life when you thought "One day I may have to make a stand?". Well it's here. Do the right thing.

1. Vote for BWR

or

2. Vote for pure evil and hatred.

No idea what's going on but the War Room is everything that is wrong with humanity.

Shoopville bless. BWR bless. God bless God.
There's a small amount of good people on their an Hockeybjj is one, I dabble in it occasionally when I'm in the mood but in large part your right it's pretty bad . The heavys though ? Shit we the boys here glad we bitch slappin them .

Back