Art vs War. Shoopville vs The War Room. @bigwaverider vs @HockeyBjj

Who Wins The Final Deathmatch Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
58tlto.jpg

@Rebelfett @Limbo Pete

Microsoft paint and meme generator tools vs bona fide photo shoppers

tenor.gif

@bigwaverider has made more allegations of election fraud than Donald Trump, Gulliani, and Kraken lady combined, yet he someone has even less evidence than them.

There is only one honorable poster to vote for. The man who won the first time.

Me. Hockeybjj

I’m hockeybjj and I approve this message
I love the guy, I really do, but I truly think this all came about because it just never occurred to him that he could tell people about the pillow contest lol
Like I said, he's a bud, but the root issue here was a derp

It's the War Room, Buff. You can't slander these dudes any harder than they slander themselves being regulars there.
Yeah, that's fair
But as somebody that posts in both places, I feel it's a pot meets kettle type situation lol

@Buff about as impartial as the DNC with Hilary in the primary as he starts this poll on a Saturday night during a fight night card for the heavies exposure rather than on a slow Tuesday at work when all us War Roomers are the most active

This will be an easy win. We just have to appeal to the right wingers in the war room. Half of his board probably dislikes him based on that alone.

I have no idea what is going on, but I really hope BWR crushes these WR conspiracy nuts.

The Chad Shooper:

- Intact hairline, luscious full head of hair.
- Sends bitches funny shoops and custom memes and gets laid 7 days a week.
- Artistic and sophisticated.
- Shoops his favorite fighter getting KTFO and doesn't give a fuck.
- Always the life of the party/thread, brings laughter and joy to Sherdog.
Jean-Auguste-Dominique_Ingres_-_Autoportrait_%C3%A0_vingt-quatre_ans_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

The Virgin War Room Poster:

- Always angry, scared and shook, hair graying and falling out.
- Low IQ, believes the government is turning the frogs gay.
- Stinks up threads by complaining about BLM after every Tyron Woodley post.
- Generally despicable and easily triggered.
- Hates on naked women because they are "thots", hasn't gotten laid since the 80's.
- Average age: 55.
- Massive cuck and snowflake city.

artworks-rM8mA2fGmWcytFf0-ovjvfQ-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
I love the guy, I really do, but I truly think this all came about because it just never occurred to him that he could tell people about the pillow contest lol
Like I said, he's a bud, but the root issue here was a derp
100% this.

We all love @bigwaverider, he completes sherdog in many ways, such is his passion for what he does.

This same passion is what has caused his jimmies to become rustled on this one though - he created a structure, and I just went and encouraged the opposite, which, in retrospect might not have been the best thing i could have done for his competitions.

I'm to blame, but I'm also the lemonade from lemons type when it comes to disagreement... Let them slug it out. Everyone wins that way, plus it allows me to gloss over the fact I invited the situation in the first place with my lack of original clarity.

Oh and also you should vote for Wave because he's a better producer of content than 99% of the board.

Dude I am going to put that in my sig... w/ your permission of course.

Who do I have to fight for shoopville?
Line em up
Who is this guy @HockeyBjj? He deserves no pillows as he got two, one on each fist

haha!! That's the spirit!!
tumblr_ou397j2kkB1teles0o2_250.gif

Tldr but whatever it is @bigwaverider gets my vote.

This is the only way to have peace in this word.

hockeybjj? who?

<FookIsThatGuy>

My wife is born and raised in Hawaii, you know where my vote goes.
<4>

Aloha braddah cuz!!! You no ka oi and akamai!!

UFC section steam rolling the war room
upload_2021-5-8_21-33-3-gif.853222

:meow::meow::meow::meow:

dude this brought tears to my eyes. Best charge ever in any movie!!

I know brother, but I have to be on the fence... You should see my inbox over this shit.

Best shoop ever. If anyone ever asks "What is the best shoop ever?" Tell then I said this one. :D

<FookIsThatGuy>

Best shoop ever. If anyone ever asks "What is the best shoop ever?" Tell then I said this one. :D
You are still one of my favorite in mods win or lose brother.

Free fried chicken if you vote for me!! If you don't like fried chicken, I will get one of my personal female chefs, all 10's BTW, to make you whatever you wish.
fried-cx-jpg.853223

Imagine posting some Google image result of food rather than something you yourself actually cooked

0-F4968-B0-E46-B-4-D5-F-90-DA-D27-CA619-AC9-F.jpg

Grilled Easter ham. Honey bourbon glazed

Last edited:

<FookIsThatGuy>

Sheeeeeeeeheheheheeeiiit...you don't need my permission for that brother but you've got it.

<5>

712c68e27f6c58e29262d56db2eaffe512a9cbe8.gif

This is, to my knowledge, the first ever faction-battle in sher-history... Someone is going to take a beating in this thread, and it won't be pretty.

source.gif

We have a situation... I made a thread, in which I offered an item from my famous superstore, the Holy Grail of interne prizes, the Shadface pillow to the victor of the last ISL competition... Now, @Arqueto won, but declined his prize - most gracious, but it left me with a spare pillow. I offered this noble bounty to whoever made the most votes. @HockeyBjj aced the vote and won by a massive landslide.

screenshot_20210122-171329_samsung-internet-jpg.851465

HOWEVER, this is sherdog, and nothing is ever simple... It turns out that our winner asked others to vote for him in the war room - a practice, although well within the rules of the unique shadface pillow competition, its thoroughly frowned upon in the shoop scene, meaning certain people could have played their hand differently, were preconceived ideals of sher-tegrity not withstanding.

@bigwaverider takes enormous pride in the honesty and management of sherdog shoop competitions, with good reason, they are a major feature of sherdog, and he polices them extremely closely... This competition has affected his perception of future competitions, which, believe it or not, affects sherdog on a wider level.

brace-yourself-a-turf-war-is-coming.jpg

Things have gotten so heated with the result that to call it a done deal would be to create a resentful division... And we are needs on a karate forum after afterall - everyone wants to see a fight at the end of the day... I have awarded @HockeyBjj his pillow, but I get free postage on a 2nd item from my on store, so, for the sake of integrity, I am offering a 2nd, secret prize of my choice to the winner.

So here it is... Luke vs Darth, Ice Cube vs Macguyver, Red vs Blue, Athens vs Sparta, Venus vs Mars, Love vs Hate... The War Room vs The Shoop community... A balanced competition with no obvious favourite imo.

<CerseiPlotting>

Vote for whoever... There are no rules... I'm expecting a solid campaign from both contenders, plenty of slander, and zero adherence to any rules in previous competitions... Let's make this as dirty and despicable as possible.

Bo6fxiQ.gif

Poll closes in 72 hours from this edit.

<mma2>

Q8pAZ4A.jpg

jJW9vrZ.jpg

I have no idea what is going on, but I really hope BWR crushes these WR conspiracy nuts. Make me a sandwich you politically obsessed hoes.

The Chad Shooper:

- Intact hairline, luscious full head of hair.
- Sends bitches funny shoops and custom memes and gets laid 7 days a week.
- Artistic and sophisticated.
- Shoops his favorite fighter getting KTFO and doesn't give a fuck.
- Always the life of the party/thread, brings laughter and joy to Sherdog.
Jean-Auguste-Dominique_Ingres_-_Autoportrait_%C3%A0_vingt-quatre_ans_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

The Virgin War Room Poster:

- Always angry, scared and shook, hair graying and falling out.
- Low IQ, believes the government is turning the frogs gay.
- Stinks up threads by complaining about BLM in every Tyron Woodley thread.
- Generally despicable and easily triggered.
- Hates on naked women because they are "thots", hasn't gotten laid since the 80's.
- Average age 55.
- Massive cuck and snowflake city.

artworks-rM8mA2fGmWcytFf0-ovjvfQ-t500x500.jpg
This needs a response from WR.

Urgently.

Thats just straight ruthlessness.

@bigwaverider has made more allegations of election fraud than Donald Trump, Gulliani, and Kraken lady combined, yet he someone has even less evidence than them.

There is only one honorable poster to vote for. The man who won the first time.

Me. Hockeybjj

I’m hockeybjj and I approve this message

You. Complete with hockey helmet.
hockeybjj-scream.gif

Back