Arnold Schwarzenegger's Zombie Drama MAGGIE

Sweet baby jesus Arnold what are you doing. Give it up

Speak for yourself I'm enjoying his movies. Well that swat team/drug cartel one was a kind of lame but the twist at the end was good.

Looks pretty interesting. I, for one, have enjoyed most of Arnie's comeback films and it's saddened me that the public hasn't been supporting them at the box office. Escape Plan was disappointing, but The Last Stand and Sabotage are both quite underrated in my opinion.

The last stand was good I enjoyed that one. Escape plane was ok and Sabotage was barely passable. I did like the twist ending in Sabotage and I liked him getting his revenge at the end other then that it wasn't to great.

Glad to see he is finally embracing these type of roles. Something he should of done some time ago.

Story wise it has that Last of Us feel from the trailer.

The last stand was good I enjoyed that one.

I want that Corvette.

Escape plane was ok and Sabotage was barely passable. I did like the twist ending in Sabotage and I liked him getting his revenge at the end other then that it wasn't to great.

You see, I feel differently. Escape Plan was dull and disappointing. Sabotage was surprisingly good BUT I didn't really care for the twist.

Maybe it's because fucking his team over for selfish reasons didn't seem true to the character.

I want that Corvette.

You see, I feel differently. Escape Plan was dull and disappointing. Sabotage was surprisingly good BUT I didn't really care for the twist.

Maybe it's because fucking his team over for selfish reasons didn't seem true to the character.

That's the thing to me is I felt like the ending was his true character. Everything after the death of his family wasn't who he really was if you ask me. It was just what he needed to do to reach his goal.

I do admit I was a bit disappointed with Escape plane and did think it was a bit dull at times. I just enjoyed the idea of the prison and I like movies where they have to plan stuff out like that similar to the oceans movie or mission impossible.

Zombie flicks are played out and stale just like ... I can't say it man

Looks interesting; Arnold is a really strange choice, though

That's the thing to me is I felt like the ending was his true character. Everything after the death of his family wasn't who he really was if you ask me. It was just what he needed to do to reach his goal.

Maybe you could argue that he had divided loyalties. To me, it would make sense that he would do something like that if his family were still alive, but fucking his whole team over for revenge?

The thing is, the impression we get from the movie is that he and these guys have been together for a long time, since way before his family was kidnapped and everything indicates that he's always been extremely loyal to those guys and they've always had a great deal of trust among themselves. So to me, that whole plot point just rang false.

I do admit I was a bit disappointed with Escape plane and did think it was a bit dull at times. I just enjoyed the idea of the prison and I like movies where they have to plan stuff out like that similar to the oceans movie or mission impossible.

It was merely average, and for the first REAL Arnold/Sly team up that's just not good enough.

I agree that they are. I'm tired of the whole genre. But I'll go see this one for Arnold. Abigail also is a solid actress.

Maybe you could argue that he had divided loyalties. To me, it would make sense that he would do something like that if his family were still alive, but fucking his whole team over for revenge?

The thing is, the impression we get from the movie is that he and these guys have been together for a long time, since way before his family was kidnapped and everything indicates that he's always been extremely loyal to those guys and they've always had a great deal of trust among themselves. So to me, that whole plot point just rang false.

It was merely average, and for the first REAL Arnold/Sly team up that's just not good enough.

I do agree with you that he was very loyal to his team and like family with them. I think in his mind though it was just going to be a simple job where he fucked them over as far as money but that's it. It's not like it was their own life savings it was money they never owned to begin with. They already planned to stop this drug cartel and they simply added a plan to get some of the money.I don't think he expected two of the members to go rouge and start killing everyone on the team over it.

and yea my main disappointment with the movie was that I expected more from a Arnold/Sly team up.

I'm actually loving that everyone is obsessed with Zombie movies right now. It's always been one of my favorite genres but always sort of regulated to B level films (which some were actually pretty good). I still remember seeing night of the living dead for the first time and being blown away at how good it was. It was one of those movies I caught on at like 2am when I was a kid. I remember my dad banging on the door for me to go to bed I turned off the TV for like 5 minutes and went right back to the movie.

I do agree with you that he was very loyal to his team and like family with them. I think in his mind though it was just going to be a simple job where he fucked them over as far as money but that's it. It's not like it was their own life savings it was money they never owned to begin with. They already planned to stop this drug cartel and they simply added a plan to get some of the money.I don't think he expected two of the members to go rouge and start killing everyone on the team over it.

Yeah, I could see that point of view. In any case, I enjoyed the movie overall and was actually pretty damn surprised at how poor the critical reception was. David Ayer also directed End of Watch, which I thought was a cool movie too.

And yea my main disappointment with the movie was that I expected more from a Arnold/Sly team up.

Sly teams up with Kurt Russell and we get Tango and Cash. He teams up with Arnold and we get Escape Plan. Hmm.

I'm actually loving that everyone is obsessed with Zombie movies right now.

You say "right now," but the zombie craze has basically been going on since 28 Days Later came out in 2002. That's 13 years. Surely the shit is played out by now.

You say "right now," but the zombie craze has basically been going on since 28 Days Later came out in 2002. That's 13 years. Surely the shit is played out by now.

haha true I haven't realize it's been so long. I still love it though I can't get enough of zombie flicks. Even a lot of the B level films have been pretty damn good.

The trailer looks pretty good. I think it has potential. I am interested to see it.

Update: April 6, 2015

First Poster for MAGGIE Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Abigail Breslin

1192uqw.jpg

after seeing the trailer, I would go watch this in the theater. especially to support Arnold.

This may be Arnold best movie since like Jingle All the Way.

Arnold is gonna knock this zombie shit right out of the park. Go Arnold!

Back