Arnold Schwarzenegger's Zombie Drama MAGGIE

2 good things came from this thread. More Arnold and now i know there is a Super Troopers 2 coming out.

I thought the trailer looks interesting. Zombie movies are definitely played out, so here's hoping for a new concept

What zombie movies do you recommend. I like zombie movies but find a lot of them crap.

Zombie movies that I have enjoyed:

REC (original)
28 days later (28 weeks later wasn't bad, loved the opening scene. One of the best ever)
Dawn of the Dead - Remake with the running zombies
Shaun of the dead
Zombieland
World War Z (Could of been better, but I still enjoyed it.)

Others:

Resident Evil(s)
Quarantine
Dead Snow
Land of the dead

After 28 days later, I couldn't look at a walking zombie the same again. I guess that's why I don't really enjoy Walking Dead and the shitty acting.

haha true I haven't realize it's been so long. I still love it though I can't get enough of zombie flicks. Even a lot of the B level films have been pretty damn good.

Feels a bit like Last of Us. Or maybe its just the outfit Arnold's character is wearing

What zombie movies do you recommend. I like zombie movies but find a lot of them crap.

REC (original)
28 days later (28 weeks later wasn't bad, loved the opening scene. One of the best ever)
Shaun of the dead
Zombieland

Others:

Resident Evil(s)
Quarantine
Dead Snow
Land of the dead

After 28 days later, I couldn't look at a walking zombie the same again. I guess that's why I don't really enjoy Walking Dead and the shitty acting.

Not a lot of good ones after the ones you mentioned. Diary of the dead is up there with your top list I think. The Dead is pretty good slow but I still liked it. Exit humanity is pretty good this ones another slow one. Dead set is like a miniseries/movie another favorite of mine. Devils playground is another good one I think these zombie runs but I can't remember. Dead men walking is a prison zombie its good. Day of the dead was good to even get to see Nick Cannons magnificent acting lol.

Stakeland as well. This is technically more vampire I think but it seems like a mix to me. The whole idea is very similar to zombies so I still liked it. This is one of the best ones.

Theres a lot more that I liked but honestly these zombie movies all have such similar names sometimes that I don't remember them.

Forgot to add warm bodies. This was a popular theater release but it honestly looked stupid to me and I had no desire to see it even though it was a zombie movie. Caught it on TV one day and really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
This may be Arnold best movie since like Jingle All the Way.

giphy.gif

Saw that at the movies as a kid.....actually asked if we could leave......god awful.

lol, for me, I started out feeling meh about it, but then over time it really grew on me. Now it's a Christmas time must. :D

#EeeehtsTahbowTime!

Thanks. will check out a few of them.

Not a lot of good ones after the ones you mentioned. Diary of the dead is up there with your top list I think. The Dead is pretty good slow but I still liked it. Exit humanity is pretty good this ones another slow one. Dead set is like a miniseries/movie another favorite of mine. Devils playground is another good one I think these zombie runs but I can't remember. Dead men walking is a prison zombie its good. Day of the dead was good to even get to see Nick Cannons magnificent acting lol.

Stakeland as well. This is technically more vampire I think but it seems like a mix to me. The whole idea is very similar to zombies so I still liked it. This is one of the best ones.

Theres a lot more that I liked but honestly these zombie movies all have such similar names sometimes that I don't remember them.

Forgot to add warm bodies. This was a popular theater release but it honestly looked stupid to me and I had no desire to see it even though it was a zombie movie. Caught it on TV one day and really enjoyed it.

REC (original)
Shaun of the dead
Zombieland

Others:

Resident Evil(s)
Quarantine
Dead Snow
Land of the dead

Check out some Lucio Fulci films bro. My fav is The Beyond

Arnold needs to retire, he's just making a fool out of himself now. He's way too old to be an action star and whatever acting ability he had is gone now.

But don't get me wrong, I love Arnold, but I'll never go see one of these new movies he's in.

No, you don't love Arnold. You're a fair weather fan.

Not sure why people are talking shit about it. This seems to be the perfect role for him, given his career. He's playing a dad and acknowledging his age, rather than just go back to action movies.

lol, for me, I started out feeling meh about it, but then over time it really grew on me. Now it's a Christmas time must. :D

#EeeehtsTahbowTime!

I actually am kind of the same way. I saw it in the theater as a kid and was disappointed and then just didn't watch it again for years. Then a few years ago I decided to give it another look and it has since grown on me.

Oh I agree. But the only reason I would saw it was ok was because of Jill Valentine and because at the time I enjoyed playing the video games.
Sequels just got worst and worst.

I thought the first Resident Evil was okay. The sequels are shitty.

I remember way back when Arnold was on Tonight show promoting the movie. Tim Allen was a guest also and at the end of the interview Tim says to the audience "Don't forget to go watch Jingle While I'm Gay....". Got a good laugh off of that because it really came out of no where.

Back