Economy Army Cuts Off More Than 60K Unvax Guard and Reserve Soldiers from Pay and Benefits

Why do you do this? You know we were discussing a different topic.
It wasn't just the army that was subject to the mandate.
private businesses were too. I know plenty of people who were told "get vaxxed by this date or get fired"

Then Biden's mandate was shot down and their arms were still forced.

He’s quoting me from another thread. Just ignore that. Army always required certain vaccinations. He said there was a national mandate that forced people to vaccinate He lost the argument and called me out on an inrelayed issue
There was lol

It was just the army that was subject to the mandate.
private businesses were too. I know plenty of people who were told "get vaxxed by this date or get fired"

Cops , fire fighters and medical people were fired mostly in the blue cities tho

It was just the army that was subject to the mandate.

This is a lie and we’ve been through this. My wife was never fired and she never got a single shot. I said they they offered a test for those who didn’t want to vaccinate

This is a lie and we’ve been through this. My wife never was never fired and she never got a single shot. I said they they offered a test for those who didn’t want to vaccinate
gaslighting.

Zazen thinks His wife's experience > millions of American's experiences

gaslighting.

Zazen thinks His wife's experience > millions of American's experiences
It isn’t a lie man. I don’t know where you got this idea that people were hold down and forced with a shot. The army follow different protocol than the general population. You calling me out in this thread is pathetic because you conceded the argument yesterday because you knew I was right about the option to test

It isn’t a lie man. I don’t know where you got this idea that people were hold down and forced with a shot. The army follow different protocol than the general population. You calling me out in this thread is pathetic because you conceded the argument yesterday because you knew I was right about the option to test
a mandate doesn't mean they were physically forced... They were forced via methods that stripped them of their livelihood...and you must know this.

You're either in deep denial, being dishonest, or flat out brainwashed.

a mandate doesn't mean they were physically forced... They were forced via methods that stripped them of their livelihood...and you must know this.

Funny how they use the argument “ kids are forced to have the vaccines for schools and people to work at certain places and military so what’s the difference with this vax??” Then turn around saying they aren’t forced..

If you don't take them... you lose your job? Sounds mandated to me.

Most of these people not going with the vaccine already have natural immunity. They had CV-19. Why do they need a "vaccine" when the La Jolla and Cleveland studies both show they have better immunity that those with the "vaccine".
Imagine enlisting, literally risking life and limb for the government, and then deciding a comically politicized flu shot is a deal breaker.

Funny how they use the argument “ kids are forced to have the vaccines for schools and people to work at certain places and military so what’s the difference with this vax??” Then turn around saying they aren’t forced..
I actually think deep down Zazen is a good guy, this whole thing has broken people

I wasn't wrong, I was following the science. The science changed and I adjusted accordingly.
I'm not going to get involved in your guys argument, but here's my 2 cents. Take it or leave it, but I'm not coming from a place of animosity...

Orders are to be followed. And that's gotta suck, as in this case, but you literally sign away bodily autonomy when joining the armed forces.

Science is to be questioned or it's no longer science but dogma. And a lot of people were behaving like religous zealots in the Covid threads. From rejoicing when non-followers died to being outraged at our daring to question the holy words of Fauci, the WHO and vaccine manufacturers. You have to admit this if you want to retain legitimacy.

We all get things wrong from time to time. How we deal with it determines the future.

In Pennsylvania I wasn't aware of any mandate that forced people to put a needle into their arm. I'm sorry man, I know you want me to concede on this point but I'm just not going to. People had the option to do a weekly test or get vaccinated. If you got sick you had to stay home for a brief period of time. America had some of the most laidback restrictions when compared to other countries. I don't know how you'd survive in another country if you think this is tyranny. People have it too easy nowadays, I think what's going to come in the future will make this look like nothing. Especially if Harper vs Moore is overturned but that's another issue.

I actually think deep down Zazen is a good guy, this whole thing has broken people
You got that right. The writing was on the wall that coercive methods some were supporting in the fight against Covid was gonna come back to bite us all in the ass. Now that's come to pass many are short circuiting like some robot faced with a logic puzzle in an old timey science fiction story. We'll see the same thing play out when our next Canadian government abuses the emergency measures act. People got scared and inconvenienced and decided it's better to fuck themselves in the ass than deal with reality. That's the power of fear mongering and propaganda for you.

You got that right. The writing was on the wall that coercive methods some were supporting in the fight against Covid was gonna come back to bite us all in the ass. Now that's come to pass many are short circuiting like some robot faced with a logic puzzle in an old timey science fiction story. We'll see the same thing play out when our next Canadian government abuses the emergency measures act. People got scared and inconvenienced and decided it's better to fuck themselves in the ass than deal with reality. That's the power of fear mongering and propaganda for you.
on top of it when dealing with issues like illness, it really becomes a phobia for A LOT of people

on top of it when dealing with issues like illness, it really becomes a phobia for A LOT of people
Irrational fear indeed and a great way of making their worst fears manifest. My sister's best friend and her hubby went into isolation for most of a year. Disinfected everything coming into the house, social distanced and lived a sanitary life.

Dumb racist bitch is gonna get leveled when she catches the common cold. Lots of highly educated morons like her around unfortunately.

Imagine enlisting, literally risking life and limb for the government, and then deciding a comically politicized flu shot is a deal breaker.

You are spot on. It's terrible.
  • The damn "vaccine" (which it is not) is experimental.
  • It was produced in an emergency for those at risk.
  • Since then, the dominant variant is not deadly to young healthy people and barely deadly for anyone else.
  • There are known deadly side effects.
  • If you caught CV-19 and have natural immunity, why do you need a vaccine? Did Science stop?
  • Many ships had a near 100% infection rate. How do any of them need a "vaccine"?
This is more about cleansing the military. They don't give a shit about CV-19 anymore. It's a non-factor. It's about taking over the institution with "like minded" or "those that will not object", which is very dangerous for the citizens. We already heard these same Leftists declaring people "Nazis" that should be taken out. They look to secure a military that will do their evil deeds and permanently secure power.

You are spot on. It's terrible.
  • The damn "vaccine" (which it is not) is experimental.
  • It was produced in an emergency for those at risk.
  • Since then, the dominant variant is not deadly to young healthy people and barely deadly for anyone else.
  • There are known deadly side effects.
  • If you caught CV-19 and have natural immunity, why do you need a vaccine? Did Science stop?
  • Many ships had a near 100% infection rate. How do any of them need a "vaccine"?
This is more about cleansing the military. They don't give a shit about CV-19 anymore. It's a non-factor. It's about taking over the institution with "like minded" or "those that will not object", which is very dangerous for the citizens. We already heard these same Leftists declaring people "Nazis" that should be taken out. They look to secure a military that will do their evil deeds and permanently secure power.
Tell us how you feel about soldiers needing flu shots then. This is such a dumb reactionary post

Tell us how you feel about soldiers needing flu shots then. This is such a dumb reactionary post

Your post is so damn stupid, I feel like I have been trolled to respond. No one is really that dumb?

(1) Flu shots are actual vaccines.
(2) Flu shots are not experimental.
(3) Flu shots were not created under a rushed emergency status.
(4) Flu shots do not have the long list of side effects, including death like CV-19 "vaccines".
(5) Flues, unlike CV-19 have not deteriorated to the point of cold status.
(6) Natural Immunity to an ever evolving annual Flu strain is not possible at this time, unlike CV-19 as proven by the Cleveland and La Jolla studies.

Now please educate yourself before posting... or quit trolling. You're a joke.

Back