Multiplatform Armored Core VI

That's what I do, it's just a pain in the ass because the range on the sword sucks and he just zooms away from you. I can get him down to a hit or two but the combat is so unfun I can't be bothered to grind him out

Oh yea if you're not even having fun with the combat you shouldn't play. That's the best part of the game to me. I forget what I did to get behind him. I think it was just letting him charge at me then jumping over him.

Oh yea if you're not even having fun with the combat you shouldn't play. That's the best part of the game to me. I forget what I did to get behind him. I think it was just letting him charge at me then jumping over him.
I tried again with a better loadout and beat him

I haven't played this yet. What about the combat sucks, d? @deadshot138

I haven't played this yet. What about the combat sucks, d? @deadshot138
Can't really say it sucks, it takes some getting used to. It's a lot floatier than a Souls game, which it should be since you're flying around on jet boosters. I think I had shit weapons because I upgraded and the game instantly became more enjoyable lol

Yep I'm at the invisible enemy part right after the juggernaut and this game couldn't suck more cock if it worked at a Vietnamese bath house, fuck this completely cheap dog shit.

Yep I'm at the invisible enemy part right after the juggernaut and this game couldn't suck more cock if it worked at a Vietnamese bath house, fuck this completely cheap dog shit.

haha man that part is pretty easy. Take out the invis enemies first and then the main guy. My sword and the standard rifle you can get right away is what I used for most of this game. Sometimes I would switch to a bazooka or flamethrower but that's rare.

I'm stuck on a boss on the last chapter right now. Kind of a PIA because his second phase has a laser that just goes all over the whole screen it's kind of BS.

haha man that part is pretty easy. Take out the invis enemies first and then the main guy. My sword and the standard rifle you can get right away is what I used for most of this game. Sometimes I would switch to a bazooka or flamethrower but that's rare.

I'm stuck on a boss on the last chapter right now. Kind of a PIA because his second phase has a laser that just goes all over the whole screen it's kind of BS.
I made it to Balteus and stopped playing lol

What was your method for killing it?

I used this method, I don't know if it's as effective since the patches. I haven't played since September

Last edited:

I used this method, I don't know if it's as effective since the patches. I haven't played since December.

Im fairly certain they've nerfed everything that absolutely destroyed the boss. The builds either can't be made now due to not enough EN or the weapons don't do near the damage they used to

It doesn’t lol
Let's see. The dodging sucks, the lock on sucks, everything zooming away when you go to use the sword. Them nerfing the only stuff that made short work of Balteus.

This end of chapter 4 boss is cheap bullshit. Two full health bars. Magically dodges all of your attacks while hitting you freely. Has few if any breaks between doing damage to you. Just overall garbage.

This end of chapter 4 boss is cheap bullshit. Two full health bars. Magically dodges all of your attacks while hitting you freely. Has few if any breaks between doing damage to you. Just overall garbage.

Yep that boss is 100% BS. Good thing to know is it doesn’t get any harder. That’s the toughest boss in the game.

It was basically luck that I beat him.

Yep that boss is 100% BS. Good thing to know is it doesn’t get any harder. That’s the toughest boss in the game.

It was basically luck that I beat him.
It's almost like when you have it at low HP, it becomes invincible. Also love when I have it staggered and my weapons won't fire.

Back