Ariel vs Max vs Stephen A

voodoo chile1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just curious what others think on who is the best combat sport interviewer in the business.

Personally, I think Ariel blows them all out the water. His calm demeaner and his easy to understand wordings without injecting his own ideas and emotions brings out more from the fighter being interviewed than the others are able to get.

anyway, just curious

Last edited:
Ariel gets shit for asking tough questions and is labeled an instigator by the simpletons around here while those simpletons shit on every fighter.

Sure.

Dawg.

I like Max Kellerman. He does his homework on combat sports and is generally professional and doesn't disrespect fighters. Stephen A is a guy that gets paid to to be loud, disrespectful and wrong all the time. Ariel is ok.

I mean it's not like he's great,it's just the bar is so low that Ariel looks like a Nobel Prize-winning journalist compared to the rest of his colleagues.

Max and Stephen A have the resume, the known names and are regarded as legit sports media, while Ariel is more casual who became a MMA media personality, but tends to be fanboy instead of unbiased journalist.

I'd whoop the three of yous at the same time if the money's right.

Helen yee because of sweater meat.

Sorry but yea.

Ariel is annoying to me because he'll ask the same questions over and over just with different words and the fighters will get annoyed too because they already answered the question. Max doesn't do that many interviews to really make a comparison, same with Stephen a. I would say I enjoys joe rogans podcasts with fighters over any other interviews anyone else is doing

Ariel is a clown... Steven A and Max aren't that knowledgeable about MMA.

I'd rather see Laura Sanko's sexy ass in a tight dress asking the same repetitive questions these other morons ask...
Capture.PNG

It's Max since we talking all of combat sports. I'd prefer keeping MMA with Ariel and Boxing with Max. I guess I really go with Max given his in ring interviews with boxers after their fight which he did a great job with.

I highly highly dislike all three of them tbh.

Stephen A.
/Landslide

Ariel cares too much about tryna be everyone's friend

Max vs Stephen A...who is the best combat sport interviewer in the business?

<DirkMavs><{Heymansnicker}>bork1}{<jordan}<Dany07><36>

LOL at considering Max or SAS worthy of interviewing any MMA fighter much less in consideration for best anything combat outside of Boxing

giphy.gif

Ariel by far.

Dana hates him. What more proof do you need that he's the best?

When it comes to MMA it's clearly Ariel, but Max has boxing locked down

Back