Ariel says UFC wants DC to return in august against Lesnar

I'd much rather see Stipe vs DC 2 at this point

Or even Francis

093_Francis_Ngannou_x_Cain_Velasquez.0.jpg

Good. Give the GOAT a well earned final payday and let him retire as the best to ever do it.

I’ve never said Stipe shouldn’t get a rematch. I thought he made a FOOL out of himself against DC, but ANYONE would rather see Stipe vs DC 2 than BB or Lesnar.

DC is a paper champ

I’ve never said Stipe shouldn’t get a rematch. I thought he made a FOOL out of himself against DC, but ANYONE would rather see Stipe vs DC 2 than BB or Lesnar.

DC is a paper champ
I wouldn't go so far as to call him a paper champ... but a pitiful champ for sure

Whoda thunk that brasil wand would go too far :rolleyes:

DC is retired. He just wants a big pay day and he deserves it.

This. He's beaten everyone he's faced but Jones , and KOd the longest reigning HW champ ever.......at 40. He has NOTHING left to prove.

If Jones wasn't around, we'd be calling DC the GOAT.

This. He's everyone he's faced but Jones , and KOd the longest reigning HW champ ever.......at 40. He has NOTHING left to prove.

If Jones wasn't around, we'd be calling DC the GOAT.
I don't even think he cares that much about the HW belt but he needs it to fight Lesnar.

Pointless fight. DC looking extra thirsty for these “money fights”
Brock at heavyweight id a more legitimate win then Jones
Brock actually has wins at heavyweight and is a former world champ
It’s onky a joke fight because brock has been inactive

Remember what happened the last time a olympic medalist tried taking on lesnar...

star1.gif

brock doesnt deserve it, but i do want dc to get a huge payday for wooping brox ass

Why have such a long lay off, especially since the derrick lewis fight was a gimme. They should do the stipe rematch or let ngannou have a crack.

Dana really wants that brock PPV money

Back