Media Ariel Helwani Suggests Mike Perry vs Nate Diaz

Not a snowballs hope...Perry would knock his block clean off. Nate is too slow. Perry hits hard and showed improvements against Vicente Luque.
I literally can’t think of a single pro fighter on earth better suited for Nate. Technically inferior, fights emotional, doesn’t wrestle, cardio issues, primarily boxes, takes one to give one, doesn’t at all mind going against cage and charging straight at person... yeah that sounds like a nightmare for a Diaz brother haha. I like Perry but he is tailor made for a Diaz highlight reel.

Lol how do you even know how good Nick is at this point? His last win was 9 years ago against corpse of BJ lol

Fuck.

This post made me feel old. 9 years? Fuck off.

I think Perry at welterweight isn't half as bad as people make him out to be.

With that said, I think Nick would besmirch Perry. I think Nate beats him too, but I think Nate isn't as good as Nick at welter.
Nick is going to turn 37 in a month. His last MMA fight was 5 and a half years ago. Prior to that, he hadn't fought in 2 years. At this point, he would struggle to beat just about any welterweight on the UFC roster.

He's right, y'know. <BC1>
Nate is a skinny weak little dude with a .500 record.

Ariel is a girl.
Ariel is indeed a girl. Let Dana make the big decisions. Dana will definitely not waste a talent like Nate on a fighter that is frankly beneath him. Nate is box office and needs to fight someone exciting but also top ten such as Hooker, Poirier, or perhaps even Felder who is still top ten. Nate needs something box office like Poirier to bring him out of hibernation.

War Perry but it may look like Nate v Marcus Davis

Nate Diaz would make Mike Perry look like Nate Diaz after a fight. He'd mop Perry and I'm a Perry guy

The ONLY fight i see Nate taking from now on is the Conor trilogy, other than that hes basically retired.
Mike Perry is more likely to get Diego Sanchez because he sure as hell aint getting Nate and definitely not Till at Middleweight either.

Perry would stop Nate. He’s washed up nowadays​

Perry would try wrestle-fucking him like he did for most of the Cowboy Oliveira fight. He might suceed, but I suspect he'd tire a bit and get 10-8'd in round 3 and Diaz would squeak a decision.

Back