Media Ariel Helwani Suggests Mike Perry vs Nate Diaz

Unfortunately Nate’s face is essentially falling off after 2 or 3 grazing shots.

I think Perry at welterweight isn't half as bad as people make him out to be.

With that said, I think Nick would besmirch Perry. I think Nate beats him too, but I think Nate isn't as good as Nick at welter.
Have you seen Nick lately? He's a good matchup for BJ at this point.

This is low hanging fruit

everyone and their mom knows Nate would piece Perry up here Don't waste people's time

i doubt nate takes the fight, he really doesn't have anything to gain.

I'd watch the fuck out of that fight!

Perry likely wrestlefucks Nate after walking through his pitter-patter and socking him hard in the face for the first round and a half.

Perry fucks Diaz up, he’s a bum and lost to a manlet twice in Conor, the first time Conor didn’t have a proper training camp and fought a man twice his size. Perry is the same size as Diaz, Diaz doesn’t have the boxing & wrestling to keep up with Perry. Diaz is not that great of a fighter,book it Danny,

Lol how do you even know how good Nick is at this point? His last win was 9 years ago against corpse of BJ lol

Also, Nick got schooled the fist round of the Penn fight, BJ lit him up. Diaz came on after Penn tired to win the fight. Perry vs. Diaz would be more competitive than people think because the Diaz brothers are over-rated.

Make a list of the top 5 guys either Diaz has beat, it will be short list.

I'd say Diaz wins this fight. Perry is more of a brawler with his girlfriend in his corner.

However, Perry is a tough dude and has some power behind his punches. My concern would be with Diaz always bleeding so easily we would see another Diaz/Masvidal type stoppage

I think Perry at welterweight isn't half as bad as people make him out to be.

What is this based on, him beating Mickey Gall? Perry got lit up in the first round against Gall and I think it's a safe bet to say Gall is the worst striker in the division. Any top 10 WW hits Perry as much and as clean as Gall did and he's done. That's not even mentioning his complete lack of strategy and his low fight IQ. Perry has a punchers chance in his fights and that's about it. The guy is a complete idiot... Talking about his physique in his post fight interview as if the look of his body has anything to do with fighting ability. He's a fuckin' tool that should be fighting in Bellator.

Back