Economy Argentina has a budget surplus, first time in 12 years

Right, some drug cartel could easily cross the border and raid an American town like it was Pancho Villa raiding Columbus... except Pancho Villa got actually ran out of town by an US Army regiment.

America has worse violent crime stats than many developing nations.

Libertarians and commies are the same, they envision a society without government, they just have a different view of how such society would magically work.

Communists believe in the absence of government people are good and will share, same with Libertardians, except with social stratification based on wealth.

Reality is that in the absence of government people just create their own.
Yeah, two ideologies that are diametrically opposed are actually the same. I am very smart.

Seriously, the "both sides" "I'm above it all" atheist reddit energy is off the charts. It's purely posturing that is intended to grant you an air of unearned intellectual credibility. It's not a statement you're making out of deep understanding of political theory.

An ideal libertarian society and an ideal communist society could not be more fundamentally different in how theyre organized. Trying to equate the two is just exposing your own intellectual laziness. What you're doing is virtually identical to Andrew yang's grift. "Not left! Not right! Forward!" 🤣

Yeah, two ideologies that are diametrically opposed are actually the same. I am very smart.

Seriously, the "both sides" "I'm above it all" atheist reddit energy is off the charts. It's purely posturing that is intended to grant you an air of unearned intellectual credibility. It's not a statement you're making out of deep understanding of political theory.

An ideal libertarian society and an ideal communist society could not be more fundamentally different in how theyre organized. Trying to equate the two is just exposing your own intellectual laziness. What you're doing is virtually identical to Andrew yang's grift. "Not left! Not right! Forward!" 🤣

...And then you go and break ranks and actually say something of substance. God dammit.

I guess libertarianism really brings out the factionalism on sherdog. Everyone's catching strays in here. Crossfire going in every direction lmao

They aren't diametrically opposed left wing libertarianism even predates right wing libertarianism.

Above all what? sides that believe society will function with no form of government are just idiots.

An ideal libertarian society would have the people deciding how they want to organize themselves with no government, same with ideal communist society.

In the end both claim that utopia will come once government is abolished, which is dumb.

I guess libertarianism really brings out the factionalism on sherdog. Everyone's catching strays in here. Crossfire going in every direction lmao

Libertarianism is just a mark of a retard or a naïve individual, both left and right wing versions of it.

But especially right wing ones, because right wingers tend to crave order or some sort, so they will come out with convoluted theories about how the "non-government" government would be.

Like the retarded notion that people will somehow stop quarrelling because government is abolished.

"Oh i have a territorial dispute with my neighbor, i can take him to court or i can go full clan wars dragging my family along" like that retard Coleman what's his name is saying.

...And then you go and break ranks and actually say something of substance. God dammit.

When even the commie guy is telling you that abolishing government is stupid, you really need to reconsider your position.

@blackheart

I guess you have never heard of the "political compass" if you believe libertarianism is diametrically opposed to the left wing.

bothaxes.gif

I think the chances of a serious discussion was when you claimed clan warfare is a valid approach to resolve legal issues.

That's weird because mutually assured destruction is currently the US foreign poicy with regard to Russia and that's what I'm proposing. I'm jusy saying remove the middle man.

People aren't running up in other people's houses if it means taking a claymore to the face.

That's weird because mutually assured destruction is currently the US foreign poicy with regard to Russia and that's what I'm proposing. I'm jusy saying remove the middle man.

People aren't running up in other people's houses if it means taking a claymore to the face.

You're gonna bring a sword to a gunfight eh?

Sober off of nothing but the truth. I suggest you stop lying on the internet. You just look more stupid every time.

Now go grab a tin of beans and have a wonderful dinner.

<36>

Got butter chicken simmering on the stove right now. Enjoy your lean cuisine in your apartment alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back