Economy Argentina has a budget surplus, first time in 12 years

Got butter chicken simmering on the stove right now. Enjoy your lean cuisine in your apartment alone.

Sure thing, Bunker Boy. That Arctic Canadian "butter chicken" must be something else.

You sure you have enough space?

190815140602-07-fugitive-bunker-wisconsin-0815.jpg

<36>

That's weird because mutually assured destruction is currently the US foreign poicy with regard to Russia
Because there is no one to enforce international law, which is precisely why things are so fucked up when it comes to international relationships.

and that's what I'm proposing. I'm jusy saying remove the middle man.

People aren't running up in other people's houses if it means taking a claymore to the face.

Ok, ill try to be as open minded as possible and try to be as mundane as well.

Say you have a nice truck, it gets stolen from your driveway, you round up the entire McLeod clan and start a blood hunt for the thief, the thief however came to me the leader of Clan Fraser and sells me the truck, the thief then bolts away.

So now Clan McLeod identifies the truck as i am driving and then demands that i turn it to them, i say nay, since i bought it in a free transaction, since there is no such thing as "legal owner" (as legality is bestowed by an authority) and as far as it concerns me you are lying and the thief was the rightful owner or maybe its a scam and you are in cahoots with the "thief" to sell the truck and then try it take it by force claiming it was stolen, we both believe we are in the right, but we have no way to go to a court, which doesn't exists, we all gather on the highlands of Scotland to solve the issue via battle.

How would you solve the issue and prevent a long lasting blood feud between the McCleod's and the Fraser's? Take into account that i hired the Kurgan to fight alongside me, you want to recover your truck too.

Last edited:
It's certainly an easier way to get there rather than creating a more prosperous society.

To play devil's advocate for a moment. If they don't have any money then they can't afford the type of social programs that most developed nations should provide. And we should probably make sure to categorize them appropriately as on par with other dirt poor countries.
"If they don't have any money then they can't afford the type of social programs that most developed nations should provide."

You think countries (i'm assuming you mean the government) should provide social welfare? Why?

dude is a mexican who doesn't think mexico should stop the migrants in mexico

Weird, because the guy you are quoting is outright saying that we should abolish government, that means no political borders.

Also kind of strange for a "Libertarian" @ColemanwastheGOAT to think that political borders are good, shouldn't i a libertarian entrepreneur be able to hire whoever the fuck i want from wherever the fuck they are?

"If they don't have any money then they can't afford the type of social programs that most developed nations should provide."

You think countries (i'm assuming you mean the government) should provide social welfare? Why?
Well, that's a bit broader than my exact words but I'll treat it like a genuine oversight and not an attempt to misrepresent my statements.

Why should the government provide social programs? Because the duty of the government is to look out for the citizens and apply their tax dollars in a way that benefits those citizens.

The economic model of a nation is created and enforced by the government. In a capitalist nation, that economic model means that there will be the super poor and the super rich. There will be limited opportunity for some based on economics and massive gain for others. If the government is the government of all the people and is focused on elevating the standard of living of all the citizens, as opposed to only the economically prosperous, then the government has a duty to step in and ensure a minimum standard.

Every government going back in history has understood this and implemented it. The duty of the governing body is to take care of the governed. It's why taxes exist. It's why charitable cut outs exist. It's why churches require people to tithe. So that the prosperous contribute funds that the government uses to help those who have not prospered.

Why do you think the government shouldn't provide social welfare? Were bread lines in medieval Europe unacceptable? Were publicly run hospitals unacceptable? Public schools in Massachusetts? Free libraries in Philadelphia? The alimenta in ancient Rome?

They're all social welfare programs.

Dang, a libertarian thread and this old gem hasn't come up yet?

@ColemanwastheGOAT

Case #2

My dad owns a property, he lives with my younger brother who cares for him as i go battle the infidels abroad.

News of my father illness reaches me which prompts me to return home, but by the time i came home i found out my dad died and my brother sold the property, even though my father left me the property in his will, which i have but can't be notarized as there is no government.

My younger brother calls the will a forgery but its irrelevant the guy that bought the property now has physical possession of the property and has claimed it was a free transaction thus the property is now his by right.

Do i summon by bannermen and reclaim by birthright or not?

@ColemanwastheGOAT

Case #2

My dad owns a property, he lives with my younger brother who cares for him as i go battle the infidels abroad.

News of my father illness reaches me which prompts me to return home, but by the time i came home i found out my dad died and my brother sold the property, even though my father left me the property on his will, which i have but can't be notarized as there is no government.

My younger brother calls the will a forgery but its irrelevant the guy that bought the property now has physical possession of the property and has claimed it was a free transaction thus the property is now his by right.

Do i summon by bannermen and reclaim by birthright or not?

Ridiculous hypothetical. You've already stated you are too cowardly to protect your family and property.

Ridiculous hypothetical. You've already stated you are too cowardly to protect your family and property.

This just proves you live in a fucking basement.

What do you think civil courts even do man?

I wonder if the rumors of the southern provinces being annoyed with Milei are true.
please no latin american civil wars.
Argentina is a beautiful country.

I wonder if the rumors of the southern provinces being annoyed with Milei are true.
please no latin american civil wars.
Argentina is a beautiful country.

Probably, Argentina is very similar to Russia in that regard, while its a very large country, most people live in a very small area while the rest is mostly sparsely populated.

These provinces tend to be very subsidized.

Probably, Argentina is very similar to Russia in that regard, while its a very large country, most people live in a very small area while the rest is mostly sparsely populated.

These provinces tend to be very subsidized.
And the transportation in that country is terrible. when i was there i heard the most powerful lobby in the country were the truckers, which consistently sabotage all political will to build a vast rail network, which would be a godsend in that enormous country.

Last edited:
Republicans and Democrats told me Libertarians are not electable

They're not in the US, because it's a two-party hegemony, and the national Libertarian party is a fucking clown show.

Weird, because the guy you are quoting is outright saying that we should abolish government, that means no political borders.

Also kind of strange for a "Libertarian" @ColemanwastheGOAT to think that political borders are good, shouldn't i a libertarian entrepreneur be able to hire whoever the fuck i want from wherever the fuck they are?

In a libertarian society open borders do make sense.

Do we live in a libertarian society?

They're not in the US, because it's a two-party hegemony, and the national Libertarian party is a fucking clown show.

Way to be a good useful idiot for the owner/donor class that openly and brazenly supports the two party hegemony that gives us two rich, white, fucking geriatric clowns to run the country every 4 years

Thanks for proving my point <JackieThumbsUp>

Back