Economy Argentina has a budget surplus, first time in 12 years

Until some people associate and form a gang and use their ability for higher degrees of violence to extort or take away your "property" which you wouldn't be able to prove ownership because there is no central authority in the first place.

You have no friends? No family?

That tracks actually.

That's not feudalism.

People like you never think your anti-Government sentiment is feudalism, and yet it always results on feudalism. When you argue on behalf of the existence of social and economic hierarchies, the amassing of wealth, the concept of private ownership of property, that's exactly how you end up with self-appointed Monarchs who then grant access to land to the peasantry in exchange for their labor. When you make an argument for "might makes right" this is the inevitable result.

He wrote a book that named the concept known as "social contract" but the concept itself existed before him and after him.

He was very naive or stupid and thought humans were naturally good until government came along, like a far left libertarian commie.

Hobbes originated the theory. His definition of it was pretty much exactly the same.

Just admit you didn't know any of this shit and are frantically flailing trying to pretend you know anything about it lol.

Anyone can see that.

Until some people associate and form a gang and use their ability for higher degrees of violence to extort or take away your "property" which you wouldn't be able to prove ownership because there is no central authority in the first place.

Literally insinuating that society would be better with Warlords, and the need to engage in blood feuds on a regular basis to maintain your assets. Lol

People like you never think your anti-Government sentiment is feudalism

That's because it isn't. You can't imagine a scenario where people aren't shitty to each other because it's what you would do.

But in reality with natural rights, you'd would just get killed when you tried to enforce your will on free men.

You love central authority because it gives people like you guns and denies them from the people who would use them to resist your awful political ideas.

That's because it isn't. You can't imagine a scenario where people aren't shitty to each other because it's what you would do.

But in reality with natural rights, you'd would just get killed when you tried to enforce your will on free men.

You love central authority because it gives people like you guns and denies them from the people who would use them to resist your awful political ideas.

There's no such thing as "natural rights." The use of the term "natural" as a qualifier is meaningless. People arent born with any inherent rights and you cannot make a case for that without an appeal to some kind of authority, which is why you've deflected on the question of where those rights come from multiple times.

And its you who often argues against egalitarianism around here, not me You're the one suggesting all the killing, not me. That said as far as the insinuation of being afraid of conflict, you're barking up the wrong tree with that.

As for not being able to imagine your anti-Government utopia, that's because I dont live in imagination-land. I've had enough life experience to have seen a period of Martial Law, and saw how people have behaved through it. I dont need to imagine that people are sh*tty to each other, I've seen people be sh*tty to each other at times when they needed each other the most.

You have no friends? No family?

That tracks actually.

So you don't work? you don't go shopping? you don't sleep? that prevents the gang from attacking while we are off-guard? do we need to set up patrols and establish buffer zones in this Mad Maxian utopia of yours?

Also why would gun companies even sell guns to random citizens? instead of creating their own private armies and taking over on their own?

Or because you know we have thousands of years of human history to know how human would act, we also during the age of exploration saw a lot of human groups at different stages of development all being shitheads to each other.

And even in the most primitive groups we still saw strict social normativity that limited how humans interact with each other.

Literally insinuating that society would be better with Warlords, and the need to engage in blood feuds on a regular basis to maintain your assets. Lol

No bro, people are just good by nature, envy, greed and outright pettiness is just the result of existence of government, trust me bro.

So you don't work? you don't go shopping? you don't sleep? that prevents the gang from attacking while we are off-guard? do we need to set up patrols and establish buffer zones in this Mad Maxian utopia of yours?

Also why would gun companies even sell guns to random citizens? instead of creating their own private armies and taking over on their own?

Nothing prevents gangs from robbing houses now.

You have a child's understanding of power, people, and economy. It's so precious.

Yes those states have some pretty bad cities and towns too

Screenshot-20240226-194135-Brave.jpg
Why are you wasting my time with this? Argentina has a poverty rate of over 55%. You mention a handful of cities with poverty rates well below that number. I mention a handful of states with poverty rates in line with the cities you mentioned.

Your response? To listen Democrat mayors. I know you think you're being clever by indirectly pointing to democrats and black communities as poverty communities in line with Argentina.

But it's not clever. It's the same tired trope that gets brought up all of the time when discussing the economic of this country. There's always some edgelord who thinks that "hehe, I'm telling people about poor black America while refusing to acknowledge poor white America," is some kind of incredibly new internet thing.

It's tired and, more relevantly, it's not something you'd ever say in person in a general room. So by all means, list poor Democrat run cities with large black populations. And, by all means, continue to pretend that poor white Republican run communities don't exist.

But please, for god's sake, stop acting like you're clever or original when you do it.

So you literally don't what any of these terms you're using mean, huh?

Libertarians and commies are the same, they envision a society without government, they just have a different view of how such society would magically work.

Communists believe in the absence of government people are good and will share, same with Libertardians, except with social stratification based on wealth.

Reality is that in the absence of government people just create their own.

Nothing prevents gangs from robbing houses now.

Right, some drug cartel could easily cross the border and raid an American town like it was Pancho Villa raiding Columbus... except Pancho Villa got actually ran out of town by an US Army regiment.

This thread has played out like every single libertarian phone call to the Majority Report. Lmao

Bro, just go fortify your house and find some friends to accompany you to stores so you can get food without being killed. That is, if those stores arent run by isolationist weirdos who only let people in who share their views.

Oh and go see the local Warlord who has taken control of the water, who is also banging all the hot girls to assure continuation of his wealth as being solely accessible to his Family. But not too much, after all depending on water begets weakness:

Libertarians and commies are the same, they envision a society without government, they just have a different view of how such society would magically work.

Communists believe in the absence of government people are good and will share, same with Libertardians, except with social stratification based on wealth.

Reality is that in the absence of government people just create their own.
Libertarians are the worst because they actually argue for all of the elements of a democratically run government...they just don't want to call it "government".

Back