Are you worried for DC against Lesnar ?

What will you do when Brock Lesnar becomes the new ufc hw champion?

To quote Conor :

He will do fookin' nuthin!

But in reality, he will fall back on the usual "I hope he pops for steroids so this victory gets overturned" viewpoint that many out there have.

@Evenflow80 Learn how to quote properly.

Come on man, stop nitpicking over crap. I was on my phone at work so had like a second. Clearly you know which is your part and which is my response in my response, no need to be a smug holier than thou douchebag over it.

What’s the worst that can happen lol? DC is already a double champ and is retiring soon. Plus he’ll most likely beat Lesnar anyway.

Brock is not going to make it to the fight. Stipe stay ready..

I honestly can't believe how incredibly stupid some of the people here are who think that because PRIME Cain beat Brock, that 40 year old DC will walk through Brock as well as if they are the same fighter. DC is the favorite, but damn is that embarassing for people who think 40 year old DC is as good as the Cain that Brock lost to. Not only that, but different skill sets lol.

I honestly can't believe how incredibly stupid some of the people here are who think that because PRIME Cain beat Brock, that 40 year old DC will walk through Brock as well as if they are the same fighter. DC is the favorite, but damn is that embarassing for people who think 40 year old DC is as good as the Cain that Brock lost to. Not only that, but different skill sets lol.

Ehhhh DC is the shit at HW and Brock is old too. Prime Cain was pretty short lived

Dc should beat him but i would never count brock out he is beastly and anything can happen in the heavyweight division. Lets not forget that brock has some pretty vicious gnp i mean the way he hit mir on the ground was scary.

Kid, stop crying for your hero.
He was losing the second round and getting tired.
Randy was actually putting pressure on Brock when Brock caught him.

Fucktards like you actually helps generate more hate on Brock because you can't admit he was ever in trouble.
He's not my hero at all but I know what's true and what's not. You are just so shertarded you don't know what you are talking about. How was Brock losing the 2nd round when he already had Randy doing the stanky leg from an elbow? Earlier it was he was getting "his ass beat" which turned into he was losing which is now he was losing the 2nd round. Pull your ignorant head out of your stupid ass and put the haterism away.

Come on man, stop nitpicking over crap. I was on my phone at work so had like a second. Clearly you know which is your part and which is my response in my response, no need to be a smug holier than thou douchebag over it.

I would've loved to respond to your original post but I am not going to sit there and try to separate what I said and what you said.

That is what the REPLY button is for.

It's not called "being smug" or "holier than thou". It's called "Making an observation and giving you an FYI".

I would've loved to respond to your original post but I am not going to sit there and try to separate what I said and what you said.

That is what the REPLY button is for.

It's not called "being smug" or "holier than thou". It's called "Making an observation and giving you an FYI".

Yes, I've been here for more than two years, with hundreds of responses, and now need the amazing glenwo2 to tell me how to work a simple reply button. How did I post on not just Sherdog but hundreds of other forums over 20+ years without you man?

If you read two sentences and can't figure out which is what you wrote and which is what I wrote in less than 2 seconds then you're just simply an idiot. If the situation was reversed I could have figured it out in an eye blink, responded, and moved on. We weren't exactly debating quantum physics in a pages long dissertation.

Jesus H. Christ the insecurity of some internet dipshits never ceases to astound me.

Last edited:
This fight would have been very intriguing if Cormier met Lesnar, before is diverticulitis and the surgery. Lesnar is afraid to get hit now. He is much stiffer in his movement because of it. If you watch his first few fights he just flowed with it. It was technical strike by any means but it flowed into his wrestling great. Now he reaches for takedown and because of his size can still over power most heavyweights but if you can circle instead of go backwards during his attempts he can’t complete it. Cormier stand is actually going to look like Floyd in there against Lesnar when he can’t get him to the ground.

He's not my hero at all but I know what's true and what's not. You are just so shertarded you don't know what you are talking about. How was Brock losing the 2nd round when he already had Randy doing the stanky leg from an elbow? Earlier it was he was getting "his ass beat" which turned into he was losing which is now he was losing the 2nd round. Pull your ignorant head out of your stupid ass and put the haterism away.
Kid, go watch the fight again. You are clearly rebuilding reality in your fanboy mind

elanimalsantana said:
Kid, go watch the fight again. You are clearly rebuilding reality in your fanboy mind
I was there in person, douchebag and know the truth, kiddo. Now change your diapers, get out of mommie's basement, pull your head out of your ass and quit being an ignorant shertard

Dude did you not see the Cain vs lesnar fight?

Yes but again, he fought completely different against Hunt than Cain. He was completely reckless in his earlier fights and Cain has a bit more length than DC.

Look I think DC wins, but I think Brock poses problems. If people think a jacked freak athlete 300lb prize fighter doesn't stand a chance against another freak athlete prize fighter who's given up size, then I don't know what to think, it's a fight after all.

Last edited:
Follow the Cain blueprint. Punch him in the face and outwrestle him to a tko.

elanimalsantana said:

I was there in person, douchebag and know the truth, kiddo. Now change your diapers, get out of mommie's basement, pull your head out of your ass and quit being an ignorant shertard
Awww so cute.
So you were there watching your hero?
No wonder you can't remember shit.
Watching live you invariably don't see it that well.
You were probably too excited and missed most of the fight.

That alone shows how much of a delusional fanboy you are.

I'm more worried that it won't happen and we will get screwed out of all the waiting time.

Back