Are you worried for DC against Lesnar ?

DC is ded
yB0bkI9.gif

There's a big difference in regards to what constitutes a "shitty joke fight".

CM PUNK vs. ANYBODY = shitty joke fight

BROCK vs. ANYBODY = POSSIBLE COMPETITIVE FIGHT that's viewed as a shitty joke fight 'cause.... #MMAPurists

People like to forget that he won the title and defended. He lost to one of the greatest (when healthy) in Cain, and then to a guy that was possibly on more juice than himself in Ubereem, who was at the time the most feared and devastating striker in the world.

I agree with the consensus that DC is the clear favorite, but would not call this a "joke" fight by any means. It's kinda shameful that the UFC is making this happen, and one could say the UFC is a joke for it, but that's not the same thing as Lesnar being a joke.

DC will be dealing with a significant reach disadvantage, a solid 30-40lb weight disadvantage and on paper, Brock has the best wrestling DC has ever dealt with. It's not a popular opinion but I'm still a Brock fan but for the sports integrity and DC being DC, I don't want Brock to win. When they stood next to each other it looked like a MW against a SHW in there.

If Brock keeps him at range similar how he did against Hunt, pushes him against the cage and uses his weight advantage can DC reverse these exchanges ? Like the Jones fight, It's going to be hard for DC to get past that range and even though Brocks striking is stiff, he can generate power from the smallest and most awkward of angles.

I thought Brocks performance against Hunt was fantastic, slow but methodical....a far cry from his bull rushing & break dancing days. If he fights smart, I think he has a better chance than people are giving him credit for but at 40+ years of age, not all that much experience and now USADA he is still a bit of a mystery to me.

Dude did you not see the Cain vs lesnar fight?

Reach doesn't matter since Lesnar is not a fighter.
Heck, Randy was beating his ass.

The only real weapon Lesnar has is his size along with his wrestling.
But DC got the wrestling to neutralize Lesnar.

DC got this.
Let's see, Brock won the 1st round and stopped him in the 2nd. How was Randy "beating his ass"?. You sir are one of the shertarded Brock haters suffering from Brock Derangement Syndrome. SMH

I'm a little worried Lesnar will get the same lucky punch in, he got against Couture.
Lucky punch? He had already made him do the stanky leg with an elbow and was winning the fight beforehand. Another one suffering from BDS

Let's see, Brock won the 1st round and stopped him in the 2nd. How was Randy "beating his ass"?. You sir are one of the shertarded Brock haters suffering from Brock Derangement Syndrome. SMH
LOL
Brock was LOSING the fight until he caught Randy.
Props for him for turning it around, but you are one of those fuckheads who is a blind nuthugger that gets offended if someone hints your hero is not perfect.
Your hero never lost , right? You probably blame it all on diverticulitis....

you got all excuses in the world and reality does not matter for you anyway...

elanimalsantana said:
LOL
Brock was LOSING the fight until he caught Randy.
Props for him for turning it around, but you are one of those fuckheads who is a blind nuthugger that gets offended if someone hints your hero is not perfect.
Your hero never lost , right? You probably blame it all on diverticulitis....

you got all excuses in the world and reality does not matter for you anyway...
No, you're just an ignorant shertard. Brock won the 1st round al all three cards and stopped Randy in the 2nd. In NO WAY was Randy "beating his ass". Your ignorance is astounding, but not for the Brock haters who refuse to deal in reality. Check it out, Brock won the 1st round on all three cards, so just how was Randy winning?

elanimalsantana said:

No, you're just an ignorant shertard. Brock won the 1st round al all three cards and stopped Randy in the 2nd. In NO WAY was Randy "beating his ass". Your ignorance is astounding, but not for the Brock haters who refuse to deal in reality. Check it out, Brock won the 1st round on all three cards, so just how was Randy winning?

Brock lesnar will be the new champion... some cant handle it
UnluckyAcceptableGenet.gif

elanimalsantana said:

Kid, stop crying for your hero.
He was losing the second round and getting tired.
Randy was actually putting pressure on Brock when Brock caught him.

Fucktards like you actually helps generate more hate on Brock because you can't admit he was ever in trouble.

Kid, stop crying for your hero.
He was losing the second round and getting tired.
Randy was actually putting pressure on Brock when Brock caught him.

Fucktards like you actually helps generate more hate on Brock because you can't admit he was ever in trouble.

What will you do when Brock Lesnar becomes the new ufc hw champion?

Not even a little.

Me? I won't care.
DC is on his way out, at least we don't leave the HW title vacant.

You? Wake up and see that it was all a dream...

Brock comes back, wins the title and will save this "sport" again.
It will be the greatest ufc hw of all time.

Get ready for Brocktober.
ComplicatedLimpBlackmamba-max-1mb.gif

Brock comes back, wins the title and will save this "sport" again.
It will be the greatest ufc hw of all time.

Get ready for Brocktober.
ComplicatedLimpBlackmamba-max-1mb.gif

I have no problem with that... though I find it hard for him to be able to beat Miocic...
One thing I can say: Brock will make HW interesting, that's for sure.

What will you do when Brock Lesnar becomes the new ufc hw champion?

I'd jerk off to all the salty popcorn.

There're no excuses either way. If Brock wins he's the best HW in the world. If DC wins he's the best HW in the world.

Back