Are you world class at anything?

Im talking about the OWC, or Online World Championships.
You make a created player and fight thru the ranks

I would still mop the floor with you

does your bathroom floor need a good cleaning

I would still mop the floor with you
i watch mma and was all 'wow, these guys suck'. Get in an amateur mma fight, got beat down in R2 and RHK'd in R3.

came back down to earth
---
20 years ago, i once went into a dave n busters type game place and they had that game where you have to press a button to stop a moving light the instant it moves within two colored lights. I did it on the first go and thought i was the shit. have not achieved that since.
---
i was top 10 in fight night round 4 for a few weeks. i actually think it's a stupid game

in conclusion, im world class at nothing

I would fuck you up in fight night

i used to be able to do the full splits. middle and front. not many grown males have reached that particular bench mark. not world class caliber limberness tho

I never lost to anyone at Tetris growing up and started to wonder if I might be one of the best players in the world. Then online gaming became a thing and I played someone from Korea and got smoked. Was probably some 9 year old kid.

I also got pretty good at raquetball and wondered if I could hold up vs the pros. I mean, it's not a popular sport so surely the pros are not A-level athletes like you see in the UFC HW division....

Yeah then I got the chance to play a pro and he smoked me. Like embarrassingly bad. I couldn't even score a point. And he wasn't even a top pro either. He was like one of those guys that still has a day job but he enters pro tournaments and is ranked like 279th in the world or some shit.

Anyhoo. I finally had to admit that there are 7 billion people on this planet and I'm probably not in the top 1000 at anything.

Any of you guys world class? Like not by your own opinion but at something that you can actually back up with victories and whatnot?

There's levels to everything. I'm the best among everyone I know in ping pong, tennis, raquetball, and playing QB at football. I've played some absolute studs in ping pong and raquetball and got smoked too. World class is several levels above me.

Although I can now fairly often beat the third best player on the university ping pong team that won the states last year and was third in the region. Still, that dude is far from world class as well.

Those DB games are fixed, it was chance the first time
i watch mma and was all 'wow, these guys suck'. Get in an amateur mma fight, got beat down in R2 and RHK'd in R3.

came back down to earth
---
20 years ago, i once went into a dave n busters type game place and they had that game where you have to press a button to stop a moving light the instant it moves within two colored lights. I did it on the first go and thought i was the shit. have not achieved that since.
---
i was top 10 in fight night round 4 for a few weeks. i actually think it's a stupid game

in conclusion, im world class at nothing

I’m not top 1000 in anything but if I hit my raw bench gym max in Comp last year it would of been around the 2,000th best lift in the 74 kilo weight class.

I’d have to hit 135 in comp (just sub 300 pounds) to get within the top 1,000 raw benchers my weight (excluding stronger lifters from lighter classes). Maybe if I start creatine I’ll get there... lol

I try to be world class at being a good friend and husband, sometimes I succeed..

When I was younger I was one of the better Super Smash Brothers Melee players in my region. Won and placed in a few local tournaments but never made it further than that. So... NOT world class. My greatest achievement is winning a two sets off of a guy who regularly places top 20 in tournament play to this day.

I once got within striking distance of the Super Meat Boy any% speedrun before the rules allowed Steam (PC) entries.

Other than that, given the proper circumstances, I can probably bust a nut near world record time.

I was on the US Olympic archery team. Took third at world's once upon a time.

That's pretty badass quite honestly. Do you still compete and/or stay active with it?

Back at my absolute peak when I was in my mid-20s, fighting at 154 lbs & sparring with some of the very best fighters in the world, I'm confident that I was one of the top few hundred professional fighters in my weight class in the world. Which considering that at any given time there are only about 1500 - 2000 pro fighters per weight class isn't that bad of an accomplishment. It's not great but if we're going on the basis of the top 1000 in the world, I was that.

Back