Are you world class at anything?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I never lost to anyone at Tetris growing up and started to wonder if I might be one of the best players in the world. Then online gaming became a thing and I played someone from Korea and got smoked. Was probably some 9 year old kid.

I also got pretty good at raquetball and wondered if I could hold up vs the pros. I mean, it's not a popular sport so surely the pros are not A-level athletes like you see in the UFC HW division....

Yeah then I got the chance to play a pro and he smoked me. Like embarrassingly bad. I couldn't even score a point. And he wasn't even a top pro either. He was like one of those guys that still has a day job but he enters pro tournaments and is ranked like 279th in the world or some shit.

Anyhoo. I finally had to admit that there are 7 billion people on this planet and I'm probably not in the top 1000 at anything.

Any of you guys world class? Like not by your own opinion but at something that you can actually back up with victories and whatnot?

I'm a decent poster. That's about all I've got going for me.

I was ranked #10 in the world in BF3 with a particular weapon, does that count?

And in reality for the most part, you'll never be the best at anything and if you are you won't be in the top for a long time either.

i hate communism more than anyone that has ever lived in the history of the human race

I never lost to anyone at Tetris growing up and started to wonder if I might be one of the best players in the world. Then online gaming became a thing and I played someone from Korea and got smoked. Was probably some 9 year old kid.

I also got pretty good at raquetball and wondered if I could hold up vs the pros. I mean, it's not a popular sport so surely the pros are not A-level athletes like you see in the UFC HW division....

Yeah then I got the chance to play a pro and he smoked me. Like embarrassingly bad. I couldn't even score a point. And he wasn't even a top pro either. He was like one of those guys that still has a day job but he enters pro tournaments and is ranked like 279th in the world or some shit.

Anyhoo. I finally had to admit that there are 7 billion people on this planet and I'm probably not in the top 1000 at anything.

Any of you guys world class? Like not by your own opinion but at something that you can actually back up with victories and whatnot?
I was ranked top 30 in Fight Night Champion and KOd the 6th or 9th ranked guy with one punch in the 7th round.
Besides that....I might be the GOAT in Madden.

Sherdog. Not too many in the world who Sherdog like yours truly.

I was never beaten in NBA 2k14 when I used the Bulls and way OP Derrick Rose. My friends have nightmares about Derrick Rose sinking a last second 3 to win the game.

I have never been beaten by anyone in a Rugby Union video game.

I am world class at never wining a game of Madden against players.

I was a professional poker player (my only source of income) between 2015-2018. Got burnt out finally after grinding 12-16 hours a day every day and was exhausted. Didn't have friends, didn't have a life. I would guess I'm in the Top 5-10%. Ended up with a decent job that doesn't involve variance or gambling but poker is always a fall back. I could be back at top form within a month of regular play.

Me too.
We should make a club.
300px-You_Son_of_a_Bitch%2C_I%E2%80%99m_In_%28Morty%29.jpg

I was a professional poker player (my only source of income) between 2015-2018. Got burnt out finally after grinding 12-16 hours a day every day and was exhausted. Didn't have friends, didn't have a life. I would guess I'm in the Top 5-10%. Ended up with a decent job that doesn't involve variance or gambling but poker is always a fall back. I could be back at top form within a month of regular play.
Phil Ivey......that you?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back