Are you world class at anything?

1) 30 minute parenting and relationships short reads

2) 30 minute self-help short reads

3) Healthy relationships

source.gif

I'm world class at calling out "world class" Goldeneye players for using Oddjob.

I'm world class at believing I could be world class at anything I put my mind to.

I am 1 in less than 1000 (maybe even 500) people who can do what I do for work. And I have been told our team is the tip of the spear, the most efficient so I might even be top 100 at worst.

Professional at forgetting all my usernames and passwords for every website.

This would have to be one of Joe Rogan's favorite threads.

i would say im worldclass at a computer game called rumble fighter lmfao. its a 3d fighting game that was released in 2007 it was released in korea in 2006 under the name gem fighter. i think its still running on some random computer game host site. but it was a pretty big game back in the day and i was one of the best at it. its the only thing i can think of

I am 1 in less than 1000 (maybe even 500) people who can do what I do for work. And I have been told our team is the tip of the spear, the most efficient so I might even be top 100 at worst.

What is it you do?

I can reverse park better than Jesus.

Also I’d put money on me being better at Manhunt on the ps2 than anybody else, mostly because I’m probably the only person in the world who still plays it on the regular

Back