Are you world class at anything?

I was a professional poker player (my only source of income) between 2015-2018. Got burnt out finally after grinding 12-16 hours a day every day and was exhausted. Didn't have friends, didn't have a life. I would guess I'm in the Top 5-10%. Ended up with a decent job that doesn't involve variance or gambling but poker is always a fall back. I could be back at top form within a month of regular play.
My dads a big poker player.

Has WSOP ranking and shit.

I play some local tournies with him from time to time and have won quite a few. Mostly because I really don’t care and don’t give a shit about it. I’m just there to hang out with him.

A few of my wins were because he went out and I wanted to go out and I was on the final table, and just started going all in everytime and would win.

Plus he has a rep as being a bad ass so when his son is going all in they wouldn’t call me <45>
And i just wanted to get out<45>

"sit ups", being a child from the 80's and subjected to "cft"(canada fitness tests) yearly in school. The skin on your bum/tailbone wears out around 350-400 range.

Drag racing.

Many trophies and world championships in car and boat racing.

Fishing , many tournament wins and championships over the years.

Those are the things I’d consider myself to have the most accomplishments in.

I’ve been “good” at a lot of things, kickboxing , muay Thi,mma, arm wrestling etc.

Pool , bowling

I was very accomplished in Baseball at a young age before a highschool injury ended that.

But as far as “world class” only racing.

That's pretty badass quite honestly. Do you still compete and/or stay active with it?
I bowhunt and target shoot around the property but I'm banned from ever competing again.

I bowhunt and target shoot around the property but I'm banned from ever competing again.

How do you get banned from competitive archery?

Why'd you get banned?
While living at the Olympic center I kept getting into fights with my adult roommates (I was 16) and one day they locked me in our bathroom and narrated as they broke my $3,000 bow. My coach came by and they were all removed by security and kicked off the team but when I had to explain to my sponsor(PSE) what had happened they dropped me and I had to go to world's with the $80 bow I could afford. I took third to two of the guys who destroyed my bow, they started mocking me, and I shot them each in the draw hand and walked away.

Nope.

Maybe a sliver of greatness when I made state for the wrestling team. But I lost, so no.

It’s a very small community that still plays Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, and while the top 20 are better than me, I think it’s fair to place me somewhere in the next 50

While living at the Olympic center I kept getting into fights with my adult roommates (I was 16) and one day they locked me in our bathroom and narrated as they broke my $3,000 bow. My coach came by and they were all removed by security and kicked off the team but when I had to explain to my sponsor(PSE) what had happened they dropped me and I had to go to world's with the $80 bow I could afford. I took third to two of the guys who destroyed my bow, they started mocking me, and I shot them each in the draw hand and walked away.

Damn o_O

when i was in boy scouts my dad tried to rig my pinewood derby car with weights, we lost but i was proud of my dad for trying.

I was never beaten in NBA 2k14 when I used the Bulls and way OP Derrick Rose. My friends have nightmares about Derrick Rose sinking a last second 3 to win the game.

I have never been beaten by anyone in a Rugby Union video game.

I am world class at never wining a game of Madden against players.
I'd beat you in 2K14 using the Heat, and it's gonna be too easy if you're gonna use the Bulls

im world class at sherdog avatars.

<------

i know how to press buttons

Fly fishing. Any fishing that can be done from solid ground I can master. Don’t do well in boats though.

Back