Are you rancorous?

chill doggie

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Do you hold grudges? Do you forgive easily? Do you have a hit list? How many people are on it? How serious are you about it? Have you ever exacted revenge? Did it make you feel better? Were you quenched? Do you have mortal enemies? Is vengeance best served cold? Have you sent a message before? What’s the longest you’ve held a grudge? Is it better to forgive? Do you find it impossible? Eye for an eye? Turn the other cheek? Squash enemies like a bug? Let bygones be bygones? They send you to the clinic you send them to the hospital? Send you to the hospital you send them to the morgue? The longer the wait the retribution more severe? Does time brings you a perspective of peace? Are you unaffected by time?

People that ask 50 questions in the span of one paragraph should be fed live to a Rancor

databank_rancor_01_169_251b682f.jpeg

Revenge is for the emotionally fragile and those that lack discipline. Just look at politics. Sorry to mention politics in the 'Burry.

Yes.
Do I need to tell my sweet revenge story?

If someone slights me in any way I will never forget or forgive in and will capitalize on any opportunity I have to make their life hell

I dont believe in an eye for an eye. I believe in, you take my eye I take your life and also burn your entire family alive right in front of you before you die.

the best way to get revenge on someone is to marry them

If someone slights me in any way I will never forget or forgive in and will capitalize on any opportunity I have to make their life hell

I dont believe in an eye for an eye. I believe in, you take my eye I take your life and also burn your entire family alive right in front of you before you die.

don't be stealing no one's Big Gulps...alright???

Nah, I don't hold grudges. There's plenty of people i don't care for and a few I truly dislike but I've never been vengeful.

Even when I get pissed and I'm convinced I'll hate someone forever I lose steam quickly. I guess I don't have the energy or stomach for it. I don't know.

Do you hold grudges? Do you forgive easily? Do you have a hit list? How many people are on it? How serious are you about it? Have you ever exacted revenge? Did it make you feel better? Were you quenched? Do you have mortal enemies? Is vengeance best served cold? Have you sent a message before? What’s the longest you’ve held a grudge? Is it better to forgive? Do you find it impossible? Eye for an eye? Turn the other cheek? Squash enemies like a bug? Let bygones be bygones? They send you to the clinic you send them to the hospital? Send you to the hospital you send them to the morgue? The longer the wait the retribution more severe? Does time brings you a perspective of peace? Are you unaffected by time?

eyJpdSI6ImQyZTBiZmQ5ZjhjNjE3ZDEwYjFiODI5ZWU2MTMzNGYzMWU5NGVkNzUzYWQ5MTYwZWYxMGQ4NDM3NzM4OTEyZDYiLCJ3IjozMDAsImgiOjIwMCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

You keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside, baby.

" Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway "

So... this will be used in court.

" Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway "
This is an mma forum man... come on

What is happiness?

to crush tour enemies
See them kneel before you
Hear their women moan in your bed

I forgive easily. Probably too easily. Then again it is in recognition of hatred being a very toxic emotion. So I've learned to let go. That said, I hav limits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greshmedic
Back