Are you rancorous?

Its worth it to hate some people. Just dont let it consume you. Theres 2 old coworkers who if i saw them at a bar Id like to fight them. And oddly enough two family members id like to spit in the face of and no longer acknowledge as family. Some people are fucking horrid. I take every step I can to make sure I never am near those people. If you swear to yourself to spit in someones face you have to do it, and id rather not do it.

yeah i hold grudges, im patient, i can wait years and decades for retribution

and anyone who says they dont think like that, they lie

I used to be rancorous but not anymore.

I just stopped caring about people that do me wrong. I prefer to focus my energy into something/someone else.

rancor-p38711-122720_image.jpg

That’s too many questions for a stoned bloke like me.
They’re all basically the same question bud.

People that ask 50 questions in the span of one paragraph should be fed live to a Rancor

databank_rancor_01_169_251b682f.jpeg
You’re definitely going on a list.

Yes.
Do I need to tell my sweet revenge story?
Better be good.

Nah, I don't hold grudges. There's plenty of people i don't care for and a few I truly dislike but I've never been vengeful.

Even when I get pissed and I'm convinced I'll hate someone forever I lose steam quickly. I guess I don't have the energy or stomach for it. I don't know.
You’ve never been jumped by multiple attackers for refusing to bend the knee I see.

You keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside, baby.

Or it will cause me to live longer and serve as an eternal source of gym motivation.
It’s not anger, it’s like a dry white heat.

I used to be rancorous but not anymore.

I just stopped caring about people that do me wrong. I prefer to focus my energy into something/someone else.

I focus the rancor energies into working to be better.
So I can later crush with greater might.

I’m not a revenge guy as I hate giving energy and attention to people I don’t want to deal with, but I’m a big ignore guy. If somebody fucks me over badly in my personal life, I have zero issue with removing them from my life. This only gets tricky in the realm of work, as you can’t always choose your co workers, so I’ve slowly learned to co-exist. But even then, it is kept strictly professional and the second I sense any fuckery, correspondence goes in writing, as handshake deals are apparently no longer a thing.

I used to be about going to war and violence, was never a need for revenge because shit would get dealt with as and when.
But I can't be that person any more, I have to be about peace now, and I'm happier for it. I can laugh and walk away from anything these days, mostly...

My father was murdered kinda like Batman’s.
For real? If so that means you have a fire inside hella different than most people.
Hopefully you can use it as a strength and its not eating you up

For real? If so that means you have a fire inside hella different than most people.
Hopefully you can use it as a strength and its not eating you up

Yeah when I was a child also like Batman.
Nah it doesn’t eat me up.
I think the fact that I could never get back at that one leads me to be extra vengeful.

Yeah when I was a child also like Batman.
Nah it doesn’t eat me up.
I think the fact that I could never get back at that one leads me to be extra vengeful.
I think surviving things like that, like violence and abuse, drugs and alcoholism, can give you an edge in life that others can't ever buy. That's if we let it become a positive fuel and not a weight round our necks

They ever catch whoever did it?

People generally die a LOT slower than you think they would.

In my younger days i was doing anything to make that money which was also remaining stoic in terrible conditions. That stoicism bred a lot of resentment and I became somewhat of a monster in my head. Nowadays, I try to focus on what's sustainable for me to live and add some goodness to the world. That "revenge in as many years as it takes" attitude seems good on paper, it just doesn't work in reality because people can sense your vibe no matter how good you think you're at hiding it.

I think surviving things like that, like violence and abuse, drugs and alcoholism, can give you an edge in life that others can't ever buy. That's if we let it become a positive fuel and not a weight round our necks

They ever catch whoever did it?
Nah lol this was 90s Mexico narcoland the level of impunity is off the charts.

People generally die a LOT slower than you think they would.

Yeah but if you go too hard on them from the start they kind of black out awake and go catatonic from the shock, need to pace yourself for them to get the full experience.

Back