Are you joking? Elias got robbed!!!

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets face it the reason why he didnt win that fight was cause uninformed fans who just want "just Bleed" fights. Dude put on a technical clinic each and everytime he gets in that octagon. I never get frustrated about judges call but this has got me pissed. I am still pulsing from last night.

Elias clearly won rounds 1 and 2.

Sames. I thought Goatodoru won as well.

That makes it even sweeter, IMO. The guy is embarrassing to watch, and I'm not a typical Just Bleed guy. Whoever paid to watch him fight is robbed much worse.

Maybe the judges penalized his running

Or his ballet type strikes

And rightly so

<{poor?}>
There is a difference between UFC and a sport…

I don't care.

I never want to see him or Brunson fight ever again.

Nobody on Earth would pay to see that shit.

It was a pretty poor showing for both guys, but I thought Elias clearly won on points. Brunson did nothing with his takedowns.

Lets face it the reason why he didnt win that fight was cause uninformed fans who just want "just Bleed" fights. Dude put on a technical clinic each and everytime he gets in that octagon. I never get frustrated about judges call but this has got me pissed. I am still pulsing from last night.

Lol that's not a bad attempt at trolling I'll admit. Technical clinic had me in fucking stitches. Well done.

Lol at " A technical clinic". There is nothing technical about his style throwing slow sloppy kicks and equally slow sloppy standing hammer fists all of which rarely land but are thrown often enough that when combined with his bouncing around and constant useless movement manage to create the illusion of activity and octagon control.

"Technical" however is the last term that should be used to describe it and I can only assume you're trolling here.

Brunson didn't even try to win this fight, almost lost the decision. How slow does this guy Theodor looks, how does he ever get a win anyways, he is like a super slow motion and sloppy as hell

Hi Elias...

It doesn’t matter you both lost

I think we all got robbed by watching that fight.
th

they went back to the old scoring system from pre UFC 70 where laying on top was worth more than everything else.

technical clinic?..GTFO...whats that? putting your outstretched arm into the face of your opponent ?

When you throw flicking kicks that cause no damage it's out weighed by a brief takedown. If you're going to fight like that you have to expect to lose a decision.

It's pretty telling when you're fighting on your home soil and the biggest cheer from the crowd throughout the fight comes when the other guy slams you to the mat.

Elias is a terrible point fighter who rarely connects on strikes. I feel like ts is trolling, but if not, there's no fucking way that was a robbery.

Back