Are you joking? Elias got robbed!!!

The man is an embarrassment to Canada and its people

I have no idea what Brunsons did to win rounds 1-2.
At few minutes into the 2nd I think they said "first strike Brunson landed this round".

Granted, I did not watch it very carefully and might have to do a rewatch.

Yeah, you seem to have missed when Brunson took him down, mounted him, took his back and went for several choke attempts. It didn't do a lot of damage, but that's enough to win a round when nothing else significant happens.

Lets face it the reason why he didnt win that fight was cause uninformed fans who just want "just Bleed" fights. Dude put on a technical clinic each and everytime he gets in that octagon. I never get frustrated about judges call but this has got me pissed. I am still pulsing from last night.

Elias clearly won rounds 1 and 2.
30-27 Brunson

Also they should both be cut for that cringe worthy performance.

It's pretty telling when you're fighting on your home soil and the biggest cheer from the crowd throughout the fight comes when the other guy slams you to the mat.

Elias is a terrible point fighter who rarely connects on strikes. I feel like ts is trolling, but if not, there's no fucking way that was a robbery.
it wasnt a robbery but i thought he clearly won

I was there live, and yeah, he deserved the decision.

I personally laughed and threw a single fist in the air John Bender style (Breakfast Club) when I heard the decision come down. Fuck Elias. I hope he loses every fight "he should have been awarded" from here on out, fighting like that.

Last edited:
Lets face it the reason why he didnt win that fight was cause uninformed fans who just want "just Bleed" fights. Dude put on a technical clinic each and everytime he gets in that octagon. I never get frustrated about judges call but this has got me pissed. I am still pulsing from last night.

But he didn't.

giphy.gif

Elias games the fight game, so to speak. A very dangerous version of Tag. I can respect it.

I vowed long ago to avoid his matches. I'm glad I've stuck to that. Let me guess....

Awkward kickboxing, Elias probably getting taken down early, then the rest of the fight is him trying to be on the backfoot throwing kicks and hammer/backfists. Awful to watch.

I got robbed of 15 minutes of my life I could have spent taking a shit or something.

WHAT ABOUT ME!?!?

Maybe the judges penalized his running

Or his ballet type strikes

And rightly so

I'm in this camp ^^^.

Do we even care if the decision was "controversial" or not? Maybe it will be enough to convince the guy that you can't go out and fight like that. If that's the end result, I'm okay with it.

His style sucks to watch. He’s a points fighter who stays on the outside and is on his bicycle a lot. And Bisping says he doesn’t gas from all those wild spinning techniques but I beg to differ. You can’t throw that many spinning techniques and not gas like he did. He didn’t seem to upset or shocked about the decision.

His style sucks to watch. He’s a points fighter who stays on the outside and is on his bicycle a lot. And Bisping says he doesn’t gas from all those wild spinning techniques but I beg to differ. You can’t throw that many spinning techniques and not gas like he did. He didn’t seem to upset or shocked about the decision.
He was clearly out of breathe. Bisping was out of touch in every way.

An immediate rematch is the way to find out who should have won this fight.

Last edited:

Of all the bad decisions over the years this is the one that you find most egregious? I don’t understand. Do you have some kind of connection to him? Like a friend, acquaintance, cousin or something?

Back