Are you joking? Elias got robbed!!!

That makes it even sweeter, IMO. The guy is embarrassing to watch, and I'm not a typical Just Bleed guy. Whoever paid to watch him fight is robbed much worse.

See...

Though I didn’t really care because I thought neither guy tried to win the fight.

Only a douchebag thinks a robbery ( your words as you didn’t disagree with TS, and attitude) is cool.

See...

Though I didn’t really care because I thought neither guy tried to win the fight.

Only a douchebag thinks a robbery ( your words as you didn’t disagree with TS, and attitude) is cool.
His fighting style is not cool , that's for sure . I seen better striking from alexis davis

See...

That was rude, Sherbro. But if there was any justice, the guy shouldn't even have been there in the first place. He got the co-main spot because he's Canadian, and even his own booed him like crazy.

I am generally curious. Are there Elias fans on this forum? I’m not asking about his looks. I’m asking about his skill.

We’ve seen fighters like Condit get picked apart on the forums because of his occasional stick and move game plan. This is what Elias does every fight. I really have no idea how he is in the UFC.

Elias does moves that resemble a 4 year old pretending to be a ninja

That was rude, Sherbro. But if there was any justice, the guy shouldn't even have been there in the first place. He got the co-main spot because he's Canadian, and even his own booed him like crazy.

When did I address his spot on the card, or ANYTHING else.

I just think it’s really low to see somebody you think won (You...as in anybody who thinks he actually took the decision, or clearly didn’t put foward a dissenting opinion), lose because of a robbery, and to find it cool. It’s really not.

If you disagree please feel free to never bitch about a robbery for a guy you support.

It’s about decency, and hypocrisy. But, why would I expect some of you to understand that?

When did I address his spot on the card, or ANYTHING else.

I just think it’s really low to see somebody you think won (You...as in anybody who thinks he actually took the decision, or clearly didn’t put foward a dissenting opinion), lose because of a robbery, and to find it cool. It’s really not.

If you disagree please feel free to never bitch about a robbery for a guy you support.

It’s about decency, and hypocrisy. But, why would I expect some of you to understand that?

There were many far worse decisions in mma, and I don't condone when it happens. But I would be a liar if I pretended I cared about Elias being robbed. Maybe he could care some more about actually fighting when he's in there.

I am generally curious. Are there Elias fans on this forum? I’m not asking about his looks. I’m asking about his skill.

We’ve seen fighters like Condit get picked apart on the forums because of his occasional stick and move game plan. This is what Elias does every fight. I really have no idea how he is in the UFC.
Elias dosent have any fans. He cant have. Slowest fighter i have ever seen. No talent at all. And comains ufc event...

I dont know how you guys judge rounds? But I go by hairline and Elias easiyl won this 30 - 21

Elias won according to the rules, the judges just said "fuck the rules this performance is disgusting." And stole the fight from him. I agree with the iudges.

Meh always some white knights to defend WMMA.

giphy.gif

Nah. He lost. Not a great fight either way though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back