Are you gonna watch?

Definite

latest

Yeah, I might even buy it. We'll see how I feel come fight night.

All you bullshit cunts saying you won’t watch - gtfo forever. This is not the place to be a white knight. Pussy

Fuck yes. Everyone here is going to watch. Justin/Tony is arguably one of the most fan friendly fights in recent history.

it’s astounding people are legitimately complaining about this fight.

Spann is the only ESPN+ bout I want to watch, so I won't be re-subscribing yet.

fuck no. stupidest move i've ever seen by a fight promoter.

So it looks like UFC 249 is happening. Khabib isn’t apart of it. And a lot of people are against it. Are you gonna watch despite the controversy?
Of course.

I'm even going to buy the PPV.

I don't agree with what the UFC is doing in the slightest but yes I will be watching.

Of course, I'm not a fucking idiot.

30 minutes before the fight goes down, somewhere in the High Andes - A Bat farts. Through that Butterfly effect...halfway around the world a slight change in barometric pressure somehow pushes Gathje's iq full dial
via

I will be watching and giving $0 to Dana’s Driveway Snow Fund.

I'll absolutely watch, but it in no way diminishes my disappointment.

JG is the real deal and I think he's underestimated. But Tony is the real deal too, only with more weapons.

So it looks like UFC 249 is happening. Khabib isn’t apart of it. And a lot of people are against it. Are you gonna watch despite the controversy?

im done with UFC

jones vs reyes
mcgregor vs cowboy
izy vs romero

and now khbib running and hiding.

this was the match everyone was waiting for.

im not watching UFC ever again, no more fights and if they are they are fixed or the guy who wins wont win because of corrupt judges

No. I hope they lose $750 million on this. The greed over this one event is so egregious. The consumer has all the power. Not buying the event is how I’ll make my statement

exactly, they pay their fighters nothing and their fights are fixed these days

there is no more fights I want to see, ill just catch the highlights and check on it like if I was reading the news...its eh

Back