Are you gonna watch?

You know you’re on an MMA forum, right?

And what else is tgere to do?..

Its only obvious that those who dont "support" it, and have been hating on Dana will not watch it, right?

I will be celebrating that shit like its the last card ill ever see
Nah, people will stream as usual. Moreso now, I would guess, since theres no going to a friend's or a bar or whatever.

Nah. I became a member of Sherdog because I hate watching fights.

it was bad enough trying to sit through the card with no fans, this doesn't have khabib or possibly rose, there's no reason to watch this card
Lol fucking keep jerking off then and forget to tune in. What the fuck else are ya to do?

im done with UFC

jones vs reyes
mcgregor vs cowboy
izy vs romero

and now khbib running and hiding.

this was the match everyone was waiting for.

im not watching UFC ever again, no more fights and if they are they are fixed or the guy who wins wont win because of corrupt judges

Are you done with MMA or are going to start watching Bellator or PFL?

Is the Pope protecting pedophiles around the world? Short answer to both questions, Yes.

I mostly watch UFC PPV's at the pub, so sadly no

I would rather watch old UFC fights at home then to watch Ferguson destroying another challenge.

He doesn't gotta prove anything, He'll just beat the guy

it was bad enough trying to sit through the card with no fans, this doesn't have khabib or possibly rose, there's no reason to watch this card

I am disappointed that we don't get Khabib or Rose...but I do not miss the typical UFC event audience lol

I’m not a beta duck so naturally I’m watching it!!!

So it looks like UFC 249 is happening. Khabib isn’t apart of it. And a lot of people are against it. Are you gonna watch despite the controversy?
No, i'm sure everyone will just sit here in quarantine with nothing to do and not watch, while reading your stupid question over and over

Absolutely.
I may not be 100% on board with it morally or ethically but, fuck it, I've been jonesing for some fistic action since the last event in Brazil & I'm not about to miss what could be one of the best fights of the past several years in the main event. Sure, it's unfortunate that Khabib couldn't make it but Justin is an incredible replacement opponent & could very well make it an even more exciting fight.

Nah. I wanted Khabib/Tony. If I was gonna shell out money at this time I was gonna do it for that card intact.

I certainly wont be doing anything,so I'll watch this shitshow

Back